[Q][E] Xperia E not turning on, shows red light
Hey there. My recently-bought Xperia E has stopped working. It was working the night before, but when I woke up the next morning,
1. It was powered off, which was strange because I never turn off my phone during the night.
2. When I tried to power it on, the LED on the top blinked red.
3. I got flash mode and fastboot mode working after a while, and am in the process of downloading the stock FTF.
4. The flash and fastboot modes work only when I charge it for some time, then stop working later on.
5. When I connect to Flashtool, the phone keeps rebooting to flash mode by itself.
I think this could be caused by:
1. Bad battery, needs to be replaced.
2. Bad phone, I need to cry.
I'm using CM10 with its original kernel (reflashing kernel in fastboot doesn't work).
Help anybody? Thanks.