HTC One S (C2) Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OTA Update India (CID HTC_038)

Search This thread
Dec 30, 2012
Re: HTC One S India Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Update

I am now sick & tired of discussing Jelly Bean..
Standing ovation of middle finger to HTC

If you are not satisfied with HTC's service please feel free to complait HTCs customer care..
Leyt them know their service is pathetic after sales

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: hassan_de_burgh
Dec 30, 2012

Local brands like Micromax, Karbonn are better in providing after sale service than HTC..
You can get same features in 1/3rd of price that of HTC phones
HTC is the one and only brand which has more than 50% haters

Dec 30, 2012

HTC India has offitially declared that jelly bean will be available to HTC One S on 29th Oct 2012..
Today is 14th Feb 2013
What the hell are they planning?
HTC's technical support is full of retards
I think on 1st April they will push a message on our devices "April Fool"
We would have returned successfully completing lunar mission in 4 months time :screwy:

Jan 30, 2012
what is the fault of customers in asia and customers they bay this phone
HTC think people in europe and asia is different and european is better
we paid same price for this phone
why we don't have same support of HTC

Dec 30, 2012

what is the fault of customers in asia and customers they bay this phone
HTC think people in europe and asia is different and european is better
we paid same price for this phone
why we don't have same support of HTC

Mate, now they say that jelly bean will be available anytime in between today & 31st March 2013..
Actually HTC does not want to spend resources on old devices..
They busy marketing HTC One & Butterfly..

prithvirp

Dec 26, 2012
Bangalore
Mate, now they say that jelly bean will be available anytime in between today & 31st March 2013..

Can we know the source please? How did you get to know that they said JB will be available by 31st March? Please post a source.

Thank You.

Dec 30, 2012

Can we know the source please? How did you get to know that they said JB will be available by 31st March? Please post a source.

Thank You.

Contact HTC India's customer care..
They have answered my query via email
I have also posted the discussion with HTC's customer care representative in other thread

Dec 30, 2012

Request to all Indian One S (C2) users..
If you are not satisfied with HTC's attitute Towards One S users, please post it on HTC India's Facebook/Twitter or official website..

Dec 30, 2012
HTC__038 India isn`t ready yet :(

On January 15th 2013 HTC India's customer care representative confirmed that Jelly Bean update for One S is currently under testing phase & will be launched very shortly
Today is 23rd February more than month has passed still no sign of jelly bean OTA
I think we have made a big mistake by purchasing this device from HTC
Samsung has provided Jelly Bean update for its 2 year old device Galaxy S II..
Let's see if the update for One S C2 comes in the last week of Feb
Or maybe we'll have to wait till last week of march
This HTC One S C2 is the biggest dissapointing device for this decade
And it will definitely affect HTC India's markate value & sale in India or maybe all over the world

Dec 30, 2012
Is there any place where we can file a petition against HTC?
Like consumer forum in India

Dec 30, 2012
Jelly Bean is live all over Asia (Including Pakistan) except India.
HTC has made biggest mistake by neglecting worlds second largest mobile market (India)
Jelly Bean update is live all over Asia sience January
HTC's customer care representative think we Indians are retards & we don't know anything regarding Android developement
If you ask HTC about the update
They reply with the same answer
"HTC devices are country specific & HTC sense is different for every country, we are working hard on the update, the update is in testing phase we need surety that all the softwares work in accordance with the new update"
Well come on atleast don't lie to us
Were you sleeping at that time when the whole world received the Jelly Bean update?
And we all know they will simply copy the update from World Wide English and slightly modify it which should maximum take 3 hours
They are telling us that "HTC is redesigning Sense 4+ with Android 4.1.1 particularly for India & it is different than rest of world"
They are acting like they are Working on Android 5 Key Lime Pie with Sense 5 & that's why it is taking more time..
HTC liars

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2012
Give us a break PLEASE! if you hate HTC that much go buy some other make and whine on their forums.

Mr. Troute I don't hate HTC, I hate the service they provide after sales
Atleast we are discussing about OTA updates and not about screenguards, cases, pouches & stylus
I bet that you have already received the 4.1.1 jelly bean update for your One S C2

turbov86

Dec 5, 2011
HTC One S C2 India - Jelly Bean Update

Hi Everyone

I just got the my Jelly Bean Update for my HTC One S C2.

I am from Chennai,India.

Regards,

Vishnu

Attachments

• 601241_10200940951993117_76827806_n.jpg
    601241_10200940951993117_76827806_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 192

bondarun

Nov 18, 2009
Chennai
Sam here..

I also got this update... Luck me Got this Phone yesterday afternoon and Checked for update and was happy that it showed something is there :p

methoddon1

Mar 22, 2013
Bobruisk,New York,Moscow
well,let's not be an ass to developers...htc is not assholes as u make em out to be.there is a reason for everything.as a matter of fact they strugle to finally get respect they deserve in mobile development.u say like its the end of the world.that's y android is just beautiful unlike apple.no update in your region,flash from a different one.me personally,i never stay with stock anyway... i concider htc to be thee best android phone out there,and i'm the person who traided his galaxy s3 for htc one s ville... go htc,u've got all my support and go xda...keep doing what u doing...
Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

well,let's not be an ass to developers...htc is not assholes as u make em out to be.there is a reason for everything.as a matter of fact they strugle to finally get respect they deserve in mobile development.u say like its the end of the world.that's y android is just beautiful unlike apple.no update in your region,flash from a different one.me personally,i never stay with stock anyway... i concider htc to be thee best android phone out there,and i'm the person who traided his galaxy s3 for htc one s ville... go htc,u've got all my support and go xda...keep doing what u doing...

do some research...apple robbed them...so now not only they have to keep on coming out with great devices,they also have to keep up to date their old once,and that takes men power and resources ...

Merrymustu

May 23, 2012
Mumbai

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

If you had purchased a villec2, you would have known what agony we as villec2 buyers have faced. First, the last generation inferior hardware. Secondly, lack of developer support on xda. Third, the utter carelessness of htc in providing updates on time. So buy a villec2 and thrn tell us.

Reactions: yogeshbhandalkar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Request to all Indian One S (C2) users..
    If you are not satisfied with HTC's attitute Towards One S users, please post it on HTC India's Facebook/Twitter or official website..

Thank You.

HTC India has offitially declared that jelly bean will be available to HTC One S on 29th Oct 2012..
    Today is 14th Feb 2013
    What the hell are they planning?
    HTC's technical support is full of retards
    I think on 1st April they will push a message on our devices "April Fool"
    We would have returned successfully completing lunar mission in 4 months time :screwy:

hi.my cid is 621.ı get jb 4 weeks ago.ı am at turkey.but cid is taiwan.
    htc one s s3

If you had purchased a villec2, you would have known what agony we as villec2 buyers have faced. First, the last generation inferior hardware. Secondly, lack of developer support on xda. Third, the utter carelessness of htc in providing updates on time. So buy a villec2 and thrn tell us.