Full Sense 4.1

Search This thread

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 19, 2013
Hi people,

I'm currently porting mySense-dx by ckpv5 from Desire X (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2081430) on this device and it will be named mySense-dv.
I need a private tester that is able to install some times test builds and give logcats.
Who's interested please contact me throught PM.

xpirt

Last edited:
Reactions: legend92no1

lungtung123

Feb 23, 2010
I want to try your rom on my desire v.

Gửi từ GT-N7100 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
I want to try your rom on my desire v.

Ok thank you. You will be updated on my work. Today I'll send you first build, it should boot.
If bootloop, please send me FULL logcats and every time please FULL wipe, just so I can port it.

xpirt

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
Another things... Because of I have to edit many times the rom and it has 400mb I will not upload it every time but I'll upload only necessary files.
For this you have to know how to extract ZIP and insert new files that I'll send you. It is ok for you? @lungtung123

xpirt

Reactions: Abdollah1

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
@Mayank T @lungtung123
You will be able to edit ZIPs, replace files, edit updater-script and compress succesfully them and flash?
If yes I can start uploading.

xpirt

lungtung123

Feb 23, 2010
Please, sent me your link

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Another things... Because of I have to edit many times the rom and it has 400mb I will not upload it every time but I'll upload only necessary files.
For this you have to know how to extract ZIP and insert new files that I'll send you. It is ok for you? @lungtung123

xpirt

yes, I think I can.
Can you mod call recorder on desire v ?

Last edited:

baktash1

Sep 1, 2012
Tehran
not charge

Hi guys, I've installed SENSE 5.0 ROM, but the battery will not charge more than 80 percent
What is the reason?!
Please guide:crying::confused::crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi people,

I'm currently porting mySense-dx by ckpv5 from Desire X (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2081430) on this device and it will be named mySense-dv.
    I need a private tester that is able to install some times test builds and give logcats.
    Who's interested please contact me throught PM.

xpirt

xpirt