_phoey

May 13, 2013
Reading this... From Kitkat. The mighty power of XDA :D

Sent from my DNA with OmniROM Android 4.4

orangechoochoo

Nov 30, 2012
Beating up dumbbells
Meh.

I would rather wait a month or two (maybe 3) more for 4.4 since it will help us with development of 4.4 ROMs. We had Sense 5 months ago because of our amazing developers, so it's kinda old news.

merlin66676

Jul 16, 2010
Jb DA greatest, yes you should be able to as long as you have stock recovery. However you will loose root and might not get it back. Might be better to let devs test root first

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Reactions: JB_Da_Greatest

mr4r4n

Apr 3, 2008
NY
The new source may help, as you can't video call from hangouts on current sense 5 base
Always new possibilities :)
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About time lol I had vzw beat by a couple of months :)
    Thanks for letting us know.

It seems like you need S- off first before installing the update, otherwise you'll have to wait for jcase to find a new exploit.

rumrunner for this 3.06 version is released. rumrunner.us
    Second 500 ish mb file

Link redacted due to bandwidth reached on Dropbox, zip is also available elsewhere at this point.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    I flashed the eng hboot and flashed the radio. I'll give it a while to run it and then I'll report back.

Baseband: 1.01.01.1112
    Meh.

I would rather wait a month or two (maybe 3) more for 4.4 since it will help us with development of 4.4 ROMs. We had Sense 5 months ago because of our amazing developers, so it's kinda old news.

fwiw, it will be nice for the many in the root community who just want stock rooted or basic roms based on the current ota (which makes up a larger portion of the root community than most realize) and for those using sense5 roms now; be it viper, nos, joel's stock base, etc which have various bugs we could not fix on the ports

for those always on the latest/greatest/and so on, it makes little difference but again thats not everyone :eek:

edit: if/when someone pulls and ota, id appreciate a /system dump and boot.img pull :)