[Q] LTE does not working after installing new Sense 6 update rom

Search This thread

sorceforge

Jul 3, 2010
Hi, as you guys already know, the new Sense 6 update is now revealed, and everybody seems to enjoy this new gift from htc.

As I am also interested to it, I made one of my friends installed it into his m7(801s, Asian One), but then, something got strangw; his m7 does not have access to LTE network(1800mhz) even if he installed other Sense 5.5 rom.

I told him to go to 4636 menu, and choose LTE only to see if LTE works, but 4636 menu just get the menu back. He decided to get back to stock by RUU, but I am not sure whether it is helpful.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

나의 Nexus 5 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi, as you guys already know, the new Sense 6 update is now revealed, and everybody seems to enjoy this new gift from htc.

As I am also interested to it, I made one of my friends installed it into his m7(801s, Asian One), but then, something got strangw; his m7 does not have access to LTE network(1800mhz) even if he installed other Sense 5.5 rom.

I told him to go to 4636 menu, and choose LTE only to see if LTE works, but 4636 menu just get the menu back. He decided to get back to stock by RUU, but I am not sure whether it is helpful.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

first thing is to check APN Settings

Settings --> Mobile Data --> Access Point Names

then check the apn match your carrier info.

sorceforge

Jul 3, 2010
first thing is to check APN Settings

Settings --> Mobile Data --> Access Point Names

then check the apn match your carrier info.

Of course, everything regarding APN seems to be correct. Also, before he installed it, LTE used to be working. To be added, his HBOOT is still 1.44, the first version of m7 HBOOT.