[APP] Whatsair (Whatsapp to Pc)

Search This thread

ageofempires

May 27, 2014
You all know whatsapp? - But you can not do it on the PC, laptop or tablet use? Then there's just the thing for you! - Whatsair solves the problem and fits in a chic design to your wishes!
Whatair is a program with an internet connection, the operation of the service "wahtsapp" on the PC, laptop or tablet enables everyone. This new chat messages can be created, sent to friends, so as usual the service is also available!
Since it is still in the beta phase, all the smilies are not yet supported, if your bug is schriebt you tell me please. For creative ideas I am also dankbar.
Hier it comes to
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.airwhats

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
Gave this a try and it seems to work well. Translations are sorely needed. Another thing to look at is to get a consistent UI in place. The theme used for the Web UI is not consistent. It uses Modern UI elements, along with colours that is not consistent. I suggest giving users the ability to change conversation wallpaper etc. Use this for a design reference. It's an open source css library which might come in handy.

I see you are using ajax calls which are great, but have a look at using the javascript to update sections of your html which reduces the need to refresh the entire page. Clicking on a button can clear the content of a <div> tag and replace it with other content without having to force the browser to browse to another html page.

Sending a message now caused the webserver to stop.

Last edited:

ageofempires

May 27, 2014
Thanks for the tips.
The translation coming soon.
What tips do you have any improvements.
How can I make the UI better? How would you like the UI better?

Reactions: FahmyAbou

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
Thanks for the tips.

Have a look at the link I posted. If you are going for Metro, use that. Else mimicking WhatsApp would be a better idea. Use async calls with Ajax and jQuery to get a smoother, more fluid ui

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

joshua764

Jun 11, 2012
mexico df
Not work for mi in google chome. Somewhere solution?

quby5ebe.jpg

Enviado desde la chingada, hasta allá!!

joshua764

Jun 11, 2012
mexico df
Sometimes you muss start and stopp the App Whatsair , but if that does not help closs Whatsapp about the Taskmanager and start Whatsair.

I tried your suggestion but still not working. when I get home I will try with my tablet and pc. regards

working on my tablet. I notice that messages take up uninuto and a half to get to your destination. it would solve much worth the faces. somehow disconnected after about 15 minutes of use.

Enviado desde la chingada, hasta allá!!

Last edited:

Avalun

Feb 2, 2009
Hi, I am using your app a longer time, it works very well, I have a little extra wish: the device, I am running this app is linkes to a vpn as a router. so the normal wifi interface has the ip 192.168.1.125 and the vpn interface 192.168.122.72.
Generally everything is fine but if i press the back button, it requests 192.168.1.125, even I am connecting from the 192.168.122.0 Network.
So I have to reload the main page manually, because I am in another remote network, so routing the 192.168.1.x network via VPN is a bit a nightmare :D
thanks in advance :)

ageofempires

May 27, 2014
Have just the New version 1.1 uploaded:

+ Completely new design
+ Reload the IP (http:192.168.1.1:8080)
+ Background themes to choose from
+ Performes improvement
+ Next smilies are supported
+ Troubleshooting

Picture: fs04.androidpit.info/userfiles/779208/image/S3-1403997427788.PNG
Picture: fs01.androidpit.info/userfiles/779208/image/3.png

Reactions: killoid

ageofempires

May 27, 2014
New Version 1.1.2

+ Fixed double post
+ It does not send empty message more
+ Autoscroll bug fixed
+ News via Enter key Submit

Last edited:

ageofempires

May 27, 2014
New Version:

+ Sent messages have a send status
+ Sent & received messages display the correct time to
+ Chat window can be moved by drag and drop
+ Special characters are all represented
+ Fixed contact bar disappeared
+ Fixed bug news

joshua764

Jun 11, 2012
mexico df
New Version:

+ Sent messages have a send status
+ Sent & received messages display the correct time to
+ Chat window can be moved by drag and drop
+ Special characters are all represented
+ Fixed contact bar disappeared
+ Fixed bug news

Please. as I can not fix that fill the screen on my tablet? excellent work. Use your app most of the time on my pc.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405165543773.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405165543773.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 301

dex4ever

May 19, 2010
São Paulo
unhappy don't works for me don't open in browser .. i'm using WhatsApp+, some problem with this?

and i have a rooted phone, i tried stop services of whatsapp and start whatsair but no effect ..

any help ?

thx !

EDIT: i change port for 3128 and http page appear, after input password this message appear: PASSWORD WIRD GEPRUEFT and loading infinite .. it's normal ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You all know whatsapp? - But you can not do it on the PC, laptop or tablet use? Then there's just the thing for you! - Whatsair solves the problem and fits in a chic design to your wishes!
    Whatair is a program with an internet connection, the operation of the service "wahtsapp" on the PC, laptop or tablet enables everyone. This new chat messages can be created, sent to friends, so as usual the service is also available!
    Since it is still in the beta phase, all the smilies are not yet supported, if your bug is schriebt you tell me please. For creative ideas I am also dankbar.
    Hier it comes to
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.airwhats
    From the back vacation and a new version for you.

+ New languages ​​are supported (English, German, French and Spanish)
    (Must be allowed in the browser to ensure that this function) + desktop notifcation Chrome and Firefox
    + Reload button bug fixed
    + Start button bug fixed Android 4.4
    + Chat resolved only short visible bug
    Thanks for the tips.
    Have just the New version 1.1 uploaded:

+ Completely new design
    + Reload the IP (http:192.168.1.1:8080)
    + Background themes to choose from
    + Performes improvement
    + Next smilies are supported
    + Troubleshooting

Picture: fs04.androidpit.info/userfiles/779208/image/S3-1403997427788.PNG
    Picture: fs01.androidpit.info/userfiles/779208/image/3.png
    @ageofempires please support Turkish characters (ç, ğ, h, ı, ö, ş)