uploadfromtaptalk1385382571117.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 108
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385382584644.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385382584644.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 106

boyriot

Oct 31, 2011
East Java
As stupid as it may sound the freezer solution actually works ..just Google ..dead pixels freezer xda ...you'll get tons of successful results ..

Also I myself used this solution thrice on my device ..I got same dead pixels after it has fallen

If you got those dead pixels after a fall then I bet my RC status on this solution that it works

Now what you need to do is
1. Remove battery, sdcard and sim card from the phone
2. Tightly wrap a polythene bag or any other plastic bag such that not even a single drop of water can enter it ( I used rubber bands to keep the wrapped bag intact )
3. Keep the phone in freezer for 6-7 hours ( or for a night )
4. After that take out the phone ..leave the phone outside for 15-20 minutes to let it go to room temperature
5. Pop in necessary stuff and turn on the phone and see the magic
Note: after the above process even if a single dead pixel was left keep the phone back in freezer for another hour ..because if you start using the phone with that single dead pixels ..all the other dead pixels starts coming back during the time you use the phone

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

amazing!

this 100% work on my HTC Sensation XE :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As stupid as it may sound the freezer solution actually works ..just Google ..dead pixels freezer xda ...you'll get tons of successful results ..

Also I myself used this solution thrice on my device ..I got same dead pixels after it has fallen

If you got those dead pixels after a fall then I bet my RC status on this solution that it works

Now what you need to do is
    1. Remove battery, sdcard and sim card from the phone
    2. Tightly wrap a polythene bag or any other plastic bag such that not even a single drop of water can enter it ( I used rubber bands to keep the wrapped bag intact )
    3. Keep the phone in freezer for 6-7 hours ( or for a night )
    4. After that take out the phone ..leave the phone outside for 15-20 minutes to let it go to room temperature
    5. Pop in necessary stuff and turn on the phone and see the magic
    Note: after the above process even if a single dead pixel was left keep the phone back in freezer for another hour ..because if you start using the phone with that single dead pixels ..all the other dead pixels starts coming back during the time you use the phone

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    i m a little bit confused, how putting phone in freezer fix the dead pixels?? :rolleyes:

Don't know HOW ? But it does works.

My phone is completely free from it now..
    All was going well with me and my sensation, once my phone got dropped on hard surface and now splash of green dots (dead pixels?) are appearing on the screen.

Help me to sort it out, I'm not liking to see my sensation in this condition. :(

Screen shot attached.

Mine was worst than this! I had black patch on it, the service centre guys asked me for screen replacement worth 3.5k, but i dunno it vanished in 30-45 days.Hope that happens with yours as well :good: