[Q] LED light not working.

Search This thread

Preet_

Mar 30, 2014
Mumbai
Hello there experts of MMX A116.
Today I tried to change the LED light of my phone. But I was unable to change the light. I rectified the problem, then I came to a conclusion that my cellphone only supports 2 lights (RED & GREEN). I need other colors too! How to enable them?

Last edited:

jayadu

Mar 18, 2014
Coimbatore
u cant

Today I tried to change the LED light of my phone. But I was unable to change the light. I rectified the problem, then I came to a conclusion that my cellphone only supports 2 lights (RED & GREEN). I need other colors too! How to enable them?

well unfortunately we cant get other LED colours in our CHD coz it supports only 2 colours thr is no tool or anything for that:rolleyes:
it supports only red and green

Reactions: Preet_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    u cant

well unfortunately we cant get other LED colours in our CHD coz it supports only 2 colours thr is no tool or anything for that:rolleyes:
    it supports only red and green