Show Us your Nabi 2 Screens

Search This thread

Eric Karz

Oct 30, 2012
If you have a screen shots of something to do with your nabi 2
Post it here .
Othere might like what you did and want to know about it .
ok so here are some of my screen shots

Attachments

• aFacescreen.JPG
    aFacescreen.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 357
  • bhomescreen.JPG
    bhomescreen.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 361
  • Csettings.JPG
    Csettings.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 304
  • 4.2keyboardnwebcam.jpg
    4.2keyboardnwebcam.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 331
Reactions: Bait-Fish

aicjofs

Nov 6, 2012
Portland, Oregon
Everyone has seen mine but

screenshot1.png

screenshot.png

My blur on the Pokemon slider circle of the oshewat or whatever he's called, my son isn't around to ask, looked better in GIMP then it does on Nabi screen, too obvious aliasing on it. Hello Kitty one turned out nice though.

You should be doing some Nabi themes for us ;)

Eric Karz

Oct 30, 2012
i Rember those they look cool. i remeber when i first came on the forum
i was looking for acer A500 and saw some of the things people were doing
I was like you can do stuff like that to the tablet? *SWEET*

this my boot up screen ...lol its a bit cheezy but grew on me

Attachments

• nabibootscreen.gif
    nabibootscreen.gif
    68.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Reactions: Bait-Fish

DarkAngel

Aug 1, 2006
Arizona
Haven't seen this thread up in a while.....

Here is mine modded with even the keyboard as well ( not shown ). I like the RED/clear/smoke theme. Still working on getting a nice icon theme or complete theme for the tablet.

This one is my screen on my way home from work at night. My dash and Stereo light up red at night so I have my Nabi2 doing the same. I use Bluetooth for music to my Stereo from my Nabi2 as to why I have a Graphic EQ going on. My Stereo has a smaller EQ going on as well.........

Last edited:

Eric Karz

Oct 30, 2012
DarkAngel those pics look hot. thanks for sharing .
If you ever have time could you show a small video of how you use it in the car?

DarkAngel

Aug 1, 2006
Arizona
DarkAngel those pics look hot. thanks for sharing .
If you ever have time could you show a small video of how you use it in the car?

I like your Nabi bootloader. Something I have been wanting to modify on my Nabi. I have been trying different ones for now but have yet to make my own.

I can show you what I use to mount it with, no modification to the nabi2 at all. It was just pure luck that I tried the mount I had purchased. The back part of the Nabi2, where the KINABI letters go have several rows of which the KINABI squares grip to and have an edge to them all, a ledge I guess one can call it.

The mount I used uses an attachment from which it mounts the universal tablet holder. After looking at it for a bit I just slid the mount attachment hooks through the KINABI tabs and to my surprise it gripped the tabs surprisingly tight. ( you will not be needing the telescoping/expanding grip tablet holder, just the mount ).

We all know how the back looks like.....

This is what grips those tabs like hooks gripping tight.....

I bought the one ( made to attach to the headrest posts ) with the dual swivel joints off ebay. There are many although I don't know if they are made exactly the same from the tab/hooks to attach the Nabi2. I tried looking for the one I bought and I can not find it in my history at all.

I will get installed pics as soon as I can including a video. I use a Pioneer DEH-X6500BT. I love using PowerAmp on my tablet and other devices as I have full access on controlling the music thru my Stereo's controller including video as well using Rock Player2. Now I could hook the Audio 3.5 out to the Audio 3.5 in on my Stereo but I only do that when I run the Torque App via Bluetooth to monitor things on my car but then I loose controllability through the Stereo but I use another Bluetooth Game controller when I have to for that.

Last edited:

DarkAngel

Aug 1, 2006
Arizona
Sorry I never updated.......

Video may be NSFW ( NOT SAFE FOR WORK ) ..... or for your childrens ears as there was some profanity.....

( Big Pun - Not A Player )

Here is the short video. Mind the music and the wording on the screen. It was playing at the time when I had left the car and I didn't pay much attention to the lyrics and screen wording until I finished it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/20EVOLUTION01/media/Nabi2%20In%20Car_zpsf6p4kmsi.mp4.html

Here is how it's mounted.

Eric Karz

Oct 30, 2012
OMG that so Sweet
the night time View and colors just makes all new and Different
I would like to do that in my car but I tink the mice would try to eat something from it ...lol
thanks for the video that's my first inside look of a set up like you have .

DarkAngel

Aug 1, 2006
Arizona
OMG that so Sweet
the night time View and colors just makes all new and Different
I would like to do that in my car but I tink the mice would try to eat something from it ...lol
thanks for the video that's my first inside look of a set up like you have .

No Problem, your welcome. There has been more tweeks here and there with the color on making more things RED on the screen but for now I have it how I like it. Using Next Launcher as well and so far I like it.

DarkAngel

Aug 1, 2006
Arizona
Limited Edition Black Nabi2 !!!!!

LOL JK....

Decided I didn't want it white like everyone else's and wanted something one off. Although there will be a Nabi S that will come in Blue, Pink, Green and Gold mine is Flat Black. I also removed, shaved, and smoothed over the small holes where the red Nabi circles on each corner go. Just a simple looking Nabi2 tablet. Retained the rear KINABI holders as I use it to hold my tablet on my car.

Reactions: SMcC2

Eric Karz

Oct 30, 2012
haha looks cool
Did you have to use a special paint?
to make it tough do u need to add a clear coat?
did u have to take it apart to paint it?

DarkAngel

Aug 1, 2006
Arizona
haha looks cool
Did you have to use a special paint?
to make it tough do u need to add a clear coat?
did u have to take it apart to paint it?

Thanks. You can use any paint you want really. I happened to have flat black and flat clear coat. I did use grey primer, also to help fill in the small scratches and pits left from filling in the holes. Was very careful not to over spray right between the screen edge. I did take the Nabi2 completely apart to paint it. Only part I could not remove was the screen from the plastic, it's on good. I taped up the screen with blue painters tape and carefully with a sharp utility knife I cut right in the groove at the edge of the screen. The knife followed the groove perfectly. Here are some pictures.

Last edited:

DarkAngel

Aug 1, 2006
Arizona
Lock Screens look good. One of the favorite movies out right now my daughters love. Zedge App has a lot of Ring and Notification tones that will go good with the theme and are free if you have not done so already.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Everyone has seen mine but

screenshot1.png

screenshot.png

My blur on the Pokemon slider circle of the oshewat or whatever he's called, my son isn't around to ask, looked better in GIMP then it does on Nabi screen, too obvious aliasing on it. Hello Kitty one turned out nice though.

You should be doing some Nabi themes for us ;)
    If you have a screen shots of something to do with your nabi 2
    Post it here .
    Othere might like what you did and want to know about it .
    ok so here are some of my screen shots
    i Rember those they look cool. i remeber when i first came on the forum
    i was looking for acer A500 and saw some of the things people were doing
    I was like you can do stuff like that to the tablet? *SWEET*

this my boot up screen ...lol its a bit cheezy but grew on me
    I did some tinkering with a few apps and came up with this
    I'm pretty sure I can do the same thing on nabi 2 and the jr
    or any other tablet

http://youtu.be/aDwp38wvf8k
    Limited Edition Black Nabi2 !!!!!

LOL JK....

Decided I didn't want it white like everyone else's and wanted something one off. Although there will be a Nabi S that will come in Blue, Pink, Green and Gold mine is Flat Black. I also removed, shaved, and smoothed over the small holes where the red Nabi circles on each corner go. Just a simple looking Nabi2 tablet. Retained the rear KINABI holders as I use it to hold my tablet on my car.