[Q] Lock Screen Widgets 4.3?

Search This thread

bigstribs

Jun 26, 2013
I have a Verizon Note 2 with the 4.3 Update.. How can we apply widgets on the lock screen is that not built into it on this update?? I saw some other devices have it..
Thanks in advanced.
:confused:

JeramyEggs

Jan 4, 2011
Charleston Il
If rooted, you can use x posed, and a module to activate it I believe. I am on a custom rom. Maybe look into that route?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jcollier

Jan 11, 2008
Houston, TX
I have a Verizon Note 2 with the 4.3 Update.. How can we apply widgets on the lock screen is that not built into it on this update?? I saw some other devices have it..
Thanks in advanced.
:confused:

I had to go to settings -> lockscreen -> then check on allow multiple widgets. Then go to the lock screen and swipe to another direction and there should be a plus sign. Click that and you can add your widget. The functionality is built in and Xposed isn't required unless you want something like the Always Maximize Widgets module to keep the lockscreen widgets always expanded.

bigstribs

Jun 26, 2013
I had to go to settings -> lockscreen -> then check on allow multiple widgets. Then go to the lock screen and swipe to another direction and there should be a plus sign. Click that and you can add your widget. The functionality is built in and Xposed isn't required unless you want something like the Always Maximize Widgets module to keep the lockscreen widgets always expanded.

are you on Verizon? or a different provider? Because my buddy is on Sprint, and he gets the Menu Settings you mentioned, But for my Verizon Note2, I don't see anywhere about multiple widgets.. Im Assuming Verizon kept that **** off .. Sucks..
But thank you.. Probably going to have to Root it,

jcollier

Jan 11, 2008
Houston, TX
are you on Verizon? or a different provider? Because my buddy is on Sprint, and he gets the Menu Settings you mentioned, But for my Verizon Note2, I don't see anywhere about multiple widgets.. Im Assuming Verizon kept that **** off .. Sucks..
But thank you.. Probably going to have to Root it,

No I am using Verizon, but I am using a custom ROM. Haven't used stock in forever, so not sure if there is a menu subsetting.

bigstribs

Jun 26, 2013
Yea, I think you are right, I am going to have to root it to get the Multiple Widgets on the lock screen.. Sucks that verizon didn't put that feature in on the 4.3 update.. Everyone else's note 2 got em.. lol..

If rooted, you can use x posed, and a module to activate it I believe. I am on a custom rom. Maybe look into that route?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk