Supcase unicorn beetle

Search This thread

k8-bit

Jun 29, 2014
Inverness
I got the similar one, but £12 - its got a rugged feel, adds a bit of weight (in a good way) - it has a feeling of almost granite in the hands. It will do nicely for general use until I get or need a expanded battery case.

case1.jpg
case2.jpg

inzimam

Mar 29, 2008
I got the similar one, but £12 - its got a rugged feel, adds a bit of weight (in a good way) - it has a feeling of almost granite in the hands. It will do nicely for general use until I get or need a expanded battery case.

case1.jpg
case2.jpg

jeez, you might as well have gotten a panasonic rugged phone

pipops

May 9, 2012
How's the built-in screen protector? any touch sensitivity issue?

well it looks macho and protective enough. I can see how you baby your g3, the protective sticker on the button is still there! :D

ziggazee

Jan 23, 2009
I won't lie it adds more bulk than the ringke but ultimately more protection it's rock solid it really is for £6 it's a no brainer order both though £15 and send one back happy days

Yea I've ordered both.. Got the clear back one which was a bit more plus postage so it cost me around £12. Il return one but still gonna lose out on postage. But i like the look of the supcase more.. wasn't a fan of the one big cut out for camera and flash I preferred 3 separate cut outs but having seen your video I think it actually looks really nice like that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just received this from amazon uk £6 and very impressed fits perfectly unlike IMO the ringke slim great protection all round quick video here
    Does it add much bulk compared to the ringke?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

I won't lie it adds more bulk than the ringke but ultimately more protection it's rock solid it really is for £6 it's a no brainer order both though £15 and send one back happy days