Kochi
www.gulfu.in
Ram usage

2d81dsm.png

charming.arpit

Sep 2, 2013
Is there any improvements in camera and speaker

Sent from my D5322 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

1) I think they have removed a little bit of noise from the camera images. But still, it is one of the worst 13 MP cameras. Moreover, there is still a huge frame drops in low light situations making it impossible to snap a pic. Overall, i don't find any significant improvement in camera. Seems more like a hardware problem with T2.

2) No sound improvements.

I am going to sell this phone now. Just waiting for my Galaxy K Zoom to arrive and then i am gonna end this **** from Sony!

karthik_sa2

Sep 17, 2011
chennai
Move to sd is also just a gimmick. When u click move to sd it actually moves the app data to internal sd and not external sd. which makes no difference at all. Hate sony forever

gulfu

Oct 20, 2009
Kochi
www.gulfu.in
no it moves app to sd card... i just tried... i hav a folder in sd card now called android and inside it data and can find all the apps i moved..
i even tried removing the card and opening the app..i got eror msg application not found...

karthik_sa2

Sep 17, 2011
chennai
no it moves app to sd card... i just tried... i hav a folder in sd card now called android and inside it data and can find all the apps i moved..
i even tried removing the card and opening the app..i got eror msg application not found...

ya but i guess only very little data moves to external sd .. rest just moves into internal.. i had 1.9gb internal memory free . I installed fifa 2014 which is around 1.32 gb.. moved it to sd card ..immediately the internal memory reduced to 500mb ..why is this happening ? around 100 mb of data only moved to external sd..:(.

AndroMAN

Nov 19, 2013
ya but i guess only very little data moves to external sd .. rest just moves into internal.. i had 1.9gb internal memory free . I installed fifa 2014 which is around 1.32 gb.. moved it to sd card ..immediately the internal memory reduced to 500mb ..why is this happening ? around 100 mb of data only moved to external sd..:(.

Bro, how is the gameplay of FIFA 14, does it hang or get slow while playing or does it run smoothly without lags?

Sent from my D5322 Sony Xperia™ T2 Ultra Dual

shivg86

Jul 21, 2012
delhi
@karthik_sa2
It is happening on this 4.4 man...and its a shame....sony did nothing i think...just a show off of showing app to sd...data doesnt really go to sd...
I have transferred asphalt 8 to ext sd..but just a difference of .06 was done.
Its a shame...i think we had enough space in jb...:mad:
I think its due to the kk feature..
In which we cant modify sd card.

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts