[ROM] NOTEorious Prime RC1.5 JB 4.1.2 AOSP/TW Mash-up N7105 base 12/7/21012

Search This thread

llsektorll

Aug 1, 2009
Saskatoon
In hopes of something as I've been without signal for a week... i tried to flash it... stylus works now but no signal for my Rogers note 2.... I really hope someone puts out a Rogers Modem to flash :[ ... i thought the ATT modem would work with Rogers

C

cjsspape

Its working well. But im not getting lte still

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Hmmm did you come from stock? What does your APN settings look like? I'm on LTE right now. Does your data display say 4G or does if say H/H+?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

C

cjsspape

Ehhh it didn't feel right me putting it in dev section considering I really didn't do anything special to it. I guess if mods feel it goes there then they'll move it Haha. Good to see ya here! I remember ya from the note 1 forums!

truth77

Feb 28, 2012
Ft Lauderdale
Ehhh it didn't feel right me putting it in dev section considering I really didn't do anything special to it. I guess if mods feel it goes there then they'll move it Haha. Good to see ya here! I remember ya from the note 1 forums!

I remember you but you've been quite over there lately or you didn't really use jb roms lol

C

cjsspape

I remember you but you've been quite over there lately or you didn't really use jb roms lol

I tried out the S3 for a while and the wife inherited the note but just couldn't get to like it the way I'm digging this new toy lol.

C

cjsspape

Awesome :thumbup:

kevinallen4325

Mar 19, 2012
Its just saying 4g. And it keeos going on and off. And I copied your apn settings from the op

rameshgk

Nov 21, 2007
Freaking Awesome!!!! Just got me out of a soft brick, Luckly I made a system.img modem.img and efs.img before hand Will look into straping up a odin package to restore stock system Thanks for your Guide!!!!!

Hi Djazin, I have installed an N7100 ROM by mistake and lost the modem image. I am currently using an older modem version that seems to work for calls but not for data. Would you be kind enough to create an ODIN package for the kernel and the modem or share the img files so I will try to find ways to create them. Thanks much

tdamocles

Aug 11, 2009
Right off the bat the Rom wants to do a software(firmware) update. Ignore it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

tdamocles

Aug 11, 2009
Hi Djazin, I have installed an N7100 ROM by mistake and lost the modem image. I am currently using an older modem version that seems to work for calls but not for data. Would you be kind enough to create an ODIN package for the kernel and the modem or share the img files so I will try to find ways to create them. Thanks much

Did you set your apn?

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
Cloud

Did anyone notice the new cloud option in settings? I wonder if it can be modded to add other accounts besides dropbox and samsung.

P.s. if you install dropbox sign in then uninstall it you will get the 50 gb of free storage. You should see a message that dropbox will be replaced by factory version when you uninstall it.

Last edited:

mjwhirly

Aug 16, 2010
FL
Im using the newest CWM that was posted and I havent had a problem yet. Ive gone into it about 20 times in the last hour testing this ROM out. I just turn off the phone completely and restart it pressing the button combo. Once the ROM is where Id like it im going to test the power menu but Ive seen from another user that it works!

Edit: New ATT friendly version uploading, still need to set APN but thats a WIP. Thanks to cmenard for helping me out with this!

Is anything being changed in the rom to make it useable by our phones or just the tmobile rom with our kernel that makes it work?

C

cjsspape

Its just saying 4g. And it keeos going on and off. And I copied your apn settings from the op

4G is LTE on this ROM. It disposes of ATT's Placebo 4G all the time carrier signal icon in favor of the more accurate switching 4G/H/H+/3G/E/G system

C

cjsspape

Right off the bat the Rom wants to do a software(firmware) update. Ignore it?
Ignore it. It only wants to configure your phone to be able to receive updates

Is anything being changed in the rom to make it useable by our phones or just the tmobile rom with our kernel that makes it work?

I changed the build.prop, CSCVersion.txt, SW_Configuration.xml, and csc directory in order to have it more accurately reflect our device version and workings. Since it does not update baseband our radio remains intact and by packaging the stock Kernel, the T-mobile "brain" never gets placed onto our system essentially branding it a AT&T ROM. The only additional thing I would like to do is re-pack it with our APN settings to make it even easier but thats still WIP as it was late last night and I gotta busy day today. Plus im still learning which is why my first attempt is a port from an already established working ROM. Im going to be working on a true stock based ROM for ours next week!

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
How exactly did you do this? It didn't work for me :(

I installed Dropbox from the playstore because I wanted to test the cloud feature.
I signed Into Dropbox in the app I downloaded (from playstore and in the settings under cloud)
I removed the dropbox app because I realized I may not need it with the cloud settings
When I was uninstalling (using regular methods [app info]) A message popped up saying dropbox would revert to factory settings and I hit ok.
I got an e-mail from dropbox saying I got an extra 48gb of storage for 24 months

Those were the steps I took. It kind of happened on accident. Didn't know beforehand that it would do that but it worked somehow.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That was Network Signal Info on the Play Store HERE

Yes it does...you have to go in to the edit menu to find the apps you have added. Then drag them to the multiview bar.

@cjsspappe:

This ROM has been my daily driver since Nov 9, when I received, rooted and flashed this on the at&t Note II.

This is a great experience for which I am greatly thankful. I have temporarily tried other ROMs, only to return to this one swiftly.

There is one thing only that the stock ROM and Jedi among others have that this 7105 port does not - a more functional Samsung Keyboard:

2fJOO.png

Would it be possible to somehow add that? I know that there are other alternate keyboards that have the tap and hold option, but none other can be used together with the S-Pen and stroke recognition. I have tried restoring from TWRP nandroid the Samsung keyboard of the stock backup, but it ends looking the same, without the extra tap and hold functionality. I've also tried the files posted within this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1973848 but all my efforts have been unsuccessful so far.

This would be the only thing missing from the most rounded and functional ROM to date IMO.

Any ideas?

Thank you for reading and for any insight.

Its in the CSC features.xml. it enables the symbols to show on the Samsungime.apk. hope this helps

Hey guys. Could ya list the specific apks your using for the DPI changes. I know a lot of them don't work and don't want other users flashing something that's gonna cause problems. If ya can provide file names and links to the specific threads I will add them to the OP under an approved add on list similar to what I used to have. Thanks!!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium

I used the following from http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=34343676&postcount=2

Camera 240dpi 4.1.2
    Keyboard 240dpi 4.1.2
    Launcher (TW) 240dpi 4.1.2

Multiview 240dpi 4.1.2 from http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33167635&postcount=4

Finally found a working 240dpi 4.1.2 Dialer apk from http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=35096388&postcount=433

Everything else is working fine.

I take no credit for any of these just posting them for whoever wants them.
    Could you make is so they are all blue instead of the green? :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note!

I know Cmenard asked me to test. I asked him but he's also working on aokp with Whitehawx for the t899 :) ---->Btw a Little tip, don't know of you know. When the multi bar is showing, long press on the tab you can move the tab to any side of the screen. Also you can slide the tab to to bottom to suit you

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app