[NEW] 16/05/10 28236 WWE Lite TAI EDITION - V5

Search This thread

c77yc4

Jul 27, 2008
Hey guys,

I have a problem with all of the 6.5 versions!

Whenever I install additional programs (Office or Core Player etc...) the start menu is no more smoothly. Everything is stuttering.

I have this problem with all of the 6.5 versions.

I tried to remove the additional icons but this was no solution. Where is the problem and how can solve it?
Edit/Delete Message

I had such problem too and I found the solution on my own: If you install CorePlayer there is made a huge amount of registry keys, that are reponsible for file association. CorePlayer for working doesm't need any registry keys. Thus before flashing I installed CorePlazer on Storage Card. After flashing I copied the ditectory "CorePlayer" from Storage Card to "Program Files" on the device (without install, just copy) and I made a shortcut to the *.exe file that I moved to //Windows/Start Menu/Programs and it works:D
- The disadvantage of this methode is the lack of file association in the file browser

But in terms of Office Mobile I didn't notice any "slowing down". I install It from cab file as first what I install on my device and then soft reset.

Last edited:

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Tried the new ROM and I'm really surprised no one else is complaining about the area to close with the x is too small.. Everytime I try and press it I hit the volume instead and I have fairly small fingers.

I have looked and its definately a difference from v14..TAI is there anyway to go back to the larger area x to close apps?

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Tried the new ROM and I'm really surprised no one else is complaining about the area to close with the x is too small.. Everytime I try and press it I hit the volume instead and I have fairly small fingers.

I have looked and its definately a difference from v14..TAI is there anyway to go back to the larger area x to close apps?

Sorry, i didn't have problem about but i can't extract the file to give you overwrite this one. May be next time i will cook another big x.

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Sorry, i didn't have problem about but i can't extract the file to give you overwrite this one. May be next time i will cook another big x.

No problem. I'm trying to find a way to change it but haven't had any luck so far so I assume it has to be cooked in. Just so you know its not the actual size of the x image its the size of the area that gets reconized when u press x to close. In v14 when I go to click x with my thumb the area that gets pressed is all the way to the battery icon so it closes..

In v15 when I go to click the x the same way the only area that it will let you press to actually close the app is the area of the small x so when I try to press it, it brings up the battery like if you pressed that.

I would show screenshots but it would be hard to get it to show correctly.

Also one last question TAI..Is the new 6.5 lock screen somehow tied in with the titanium plugin? I noticed in the ROM's where u have titanium the new 6.5 lock screen is there but in the manilla2d ROM's it has the old lock screen.

Is there a way to get the new 6.5 lock screen in with manilla2d?

thanks again for ur awesome ROM's

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
No problem. I'm trying to find a way to change it but haven't had any luck so far so I assume it has to be cooked in. Just so you know its not the actual size of the x image its the size of the area that gets reconized when u press x to close. In v14 when I go to click x with my thumb the area that gets pressed is all the way to the battery icon so it closes..

In v15 when I go to click the x the same way the only area that it will let you press to actually close the app is the area of the small x so when I try to press it, it brings up the battery like if you pressed that.

I would show screenshots but it would be hard to get it to show correctly.

Also one last question TAI..Is the new 6.5 lock screen somehow tied in with the titanium plugin? I noticed in the ROM's where u have titanium the new 6.5 lock screen is there but in the manilla2d ROM's it has the old lock screen.

Is there a way to get the new 6.5 lock screen in with manilla2d?

thanks again for ur awesome ROM's

Yes, i have to cook it in but it's need a lot of memory.

tvu815

Aug 6, 2007
Ringtone problem

I seem to have fixed the ringtone problem by getting to the Phones setting through the actual dialer instead of settings/personal/phone. That seems to fix the ringtone problem for me. Hope it does for you guys

MystaMagoo

Nov 15, 2008
www.teamagoo.uk
Using v14 21510,no problems so far,fast n stable.

just a few things though.

1:-can I change titaniums 'windows pics n videos' to htc album?
If so,how?

2:-when I goto calender through titanium it always displays in agenda view,even though its set to month view.
it displays month view if I start calender through the start menu.

3:-would 'WMRegOptimizer' work with this rom?

MeOnly

Aug 19, 2007
TAI, your ROM cooking is faster than eating :D

v17 is coming soon :eek:
Waiting for it and for you ...

Please make sure about these issues in v17
Usage speed as v15
Solving Ringtone problem
Solving Keyboard problem
Changing File Explorer to v15 version if still v16 is not as fast as v15

Thanks TAI

Star-Lite

Jan 14, 2008
I flashed your RM yesterday and I am mighty impressed. Runs smooth, only slightly more memory use then the Ultralite WM 6.1 ROM I was using.
I didnt find any problems so far.

Jesse99

Sep 2, 2008
Upgraded to V16 now. Great ROM once again! :cool:

Came across 1 issue though: the Backlight Settings screen seems bugged. This is what it looks like for me and except for the sliders I can't make anything of it really (since the available options make little sense for what I'm used to see at Backlight Settings):

Backlight1.jpg
Backlight2.jpg
Backlight3.jpg

I still miss the ClearType Screen setting too, hope to see it show up in a future ROM.

I notice the ROMs keep growing in size while the amount of applications actually decrease. Is it the clean WinMo itself that keeps growing in size?

Thanks once again for a great ROM and keep up the good work (but family first!) ;)

m1n1m1

May 1, 2009
really like your latest roms
especially memory usage and speed is amazing:eek:
there are just a few problems that I recognized:
a)Skyfire doesn't work for me freezes at locating
b)Java extensions like jbed or jblend doesn't work
waiting for v17:D
just don't work too much k?;)

SirJangly

Aug 24, 2008
MMS

I am unable to receive/send picture messages. It only allows me to send through an email. How can I fix this? THanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts