Nook app on CM7 not working...?

Search This thread

Code3VW

May 1, 2009
Hello all...

I picked up a Nook Color this evening and followed these steps to get CM 7.0.3 on it...

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Barnes_&_Noble_Nook_Color:_Full_Update_Guide

Everything android-wise is working great. I even have the kindle app and google book app running, but to my dismay, the Nook app won't work properly...

If I go into LIBRARY and download any of the 9 books in there...it will error out...if I search for books that my girlfriend can search for using her nook color on the out-of-the-box software my nook can't find it, but hers can...

I see people with thunderbolts complaining in the comments in market that it won't work on their phone, but I'm hoping there is some way to get this working on the Nook Color running CM 7.0.3.

Thanks!

angomy

May 4, 2011
I'm not sure if running off the SD card makes a difference, but I'm running CM7 7.0.3 off SD card and just bought and downloaded a couple of books last night in the Nook app without a problem.

Are the partitions managed differently when running CM7 from EMMC vs SD card? Sounds like the app is having problems placing the (downloaded) file..