[Req] Samsung Sound Alive - bluetooth

Search This thread

xdm9mm

Dec 11, 2013
I use the Samsung Music player on all my samsung phones, and the Note 3 has more enhancements. I really like them, but the problem is these enhancements don't work when playing music via bluetooth.

I am looking for a mod or hack to make them work via bluetooth...

Also if there is a Beats audio hack that works with the Note 3 I would love to have that on my phone. I use them on my S3 and S4 and I really like the bass that comes out with my headphones.

thanks

Reactions: Spitfire400

Spitfire400

Jan 1, 2013
Ayr
I second this, would be amazing to have something like ac!d on our note 3 ! Instead of just using viper 4 android. I have found it to have limited ROM also

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

a77er

Jun 18, 2011
Munich
There is a simple trick, to use all soundalive features via bluetooth. Connect to your bluetooth device, go to soundalive while music is playing. Put some earphones to the headphone jack, choose the desired effect, unplug the earphones. Then simply push play again and enjoy. Works with my S5

edit: not working with the official music player

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use the Samsung Music player on all my samsung phones, and the Note 3 has more enhancements. I really like them, but the problem is these enhancements don't work when playing music via bluetooth.

I am looking for a mod or hack to make them work via bluetooth...

Also if there is a Beats audio hack that works with the Note 3 I would love to have that on my phone. I use them on my S3 and S4 and I really like the bass that comes out with my headphones.

thanks