Yahoo Messanger with video! Download from this thread now!!!

Search This thread

matthewjulian

Apr 7, 2010
Arlington
That's what I figured, got my xp vm to work as well but not MAC, hey what more can you ask for, free app with good functionality, I'd rather have Evo to pc than not ;-)

Sent from my White Evo 4G

Jeremiah239

Mar 2, 2010
Cape Coral, FL
That's what I figured, got my xp vm to work as well but not MAC, hey what more can you ask for, free app with good functionality, I'd rather have Evo to pc than not ;-)

Yeah most of my friends have PCs anyway so its all good I'm glad it works and thanks for posting the app. I'm sure Yahoo will update the Mac app to work with mobile devices.

BigRick10

Jun 10, 2010
The My Touch ROM was leaked and rumour is that it would ship with it pre installed. Im sure that's where it came from.

waghoba

Jul 21, 2010
Ok guys, I know I have been pissed that iCrap:mad: got this first, well I downloaded the leaked MyTouch rom today for the sole purpose of grabing this...and it WORKS GREAT!!:D
I haven't got the video from Evo to Mac working yet(im sure i am missing something simple), but the Evo to Evo works great, better than Tango/Qik/Fring. It has video and audio at the same time(cough..Qik...cough) and works well over 3G, wife and I have been playing calling each other from the next room:p

So if you wanted it and good 'ol Steve J. pissed you off here it is:cool:

Oh, make sure you install both, just the add on for video and voice with the current version of messenger on the market WILL NOT WORK, and before anyone screams warez!! this IS free.

You are the man :cool: ....flawless performance..excellent work and video quality is really awesome..everyone should try it...

ChrisAC84

Nov 11, 2009
Clinton, TN
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Well I just tried it again, and it actually tried calling. Of course, it's 2:30 am so I didn't let it ring long before I ended the call. I am gonna test it out tomorrow to see if it works. For those who got it working Evo to PC, any tips? What program is best to use on the PC?

mylasthope

Jul 16, 2008
Can you only video chat people who use Yahoo (or Yahoo Messenger)? I don't know anyone who uses yahoo... =(

TheBeano

Jul 18, 2010
Kinda works on the Galaxy S (to PC) but it uses the back camera and there's no option to select the front camera (is there? there's a "Flip" button but it's disabled).

Also there's quite bad internal feedback between the speaker and microphone in the phone which I couldn't adjust using the phone volume control.

Still pretty promising and I look forward to the released version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Question... Does it still work the same if you move the Voice and Video Add-on to the SD Card, since it takes up 24MB of space??

I had plenty of space so I didn't try that, give me a few min. and I will give its shot and report back...
    Edit: I can confirm it working after move to SD card with no quality or speed loss :-D