MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

My phone is not booting after theme flash

OP bfo12

12th April 2012, 11:07 AM   |  #1  
bfo12's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
So basically what happened is i flashed a theme with CWM recovery and now my ace gets stuck at the Galaxy ace screen with the samsung logo at the bottom, is there any way to restore it without having to re-flash a stock rom?
12th April 2012, 11:16 AM   |  #2  
FinnAndJake's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
1,417 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
are u on cm7 or stock? did u backup ur rom?
12th April 2012, 12:15 PM   |  #3  
thespb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfo12

So basically what happened is i flashed a theme with CWM recovery and now my ace gets stuck at the Galaxy ace screen with the samsung logo at the bottom, is there any way to restore it without having to re-flash a stock rom?

Reflash custom rom via recovery

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
12th April 2012, 12:21 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag somewhere in XDA
Thanks Meter: 274
 
1,811 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfo12

So basically what happened is i flashed a theme with CWM recovery and now my ace gets stuck at the Galaxy ace screen with the samsung logo at the bottom, is there any way to restore it without having to re-flash a stock rom?

Try to wipe data /format data or a wipe cache partition

Or flash a new rom ....


you know you are rooted when you use XDA more than FB
13th April 2012, 01:49 AM   |  #5  
bfo12's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespb

Reflash custom rom via recovery

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Thats what I did I'm back on gingerreal 2.0

but how would I prevent this from happening again?
13th April 2012, 02:14 PM   |  #6  
thespb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfo12

Thats what I did I'm back on gingerreal 2.0

but how would I prevent this from happening again?

Check compatibility of theme with your ROM....maybe the theme u flashed was not meant for your ROM!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to thespb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #7  
Harry GT-S5830's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 236
 
888 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespb

Check compatibility of theme with your ROM....maybe the theme u flashed was not meant for your ROM!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

+1

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes