bootloader quastion

Search This thread

pri3s7

Nov 22, 2010
Zagreb
i have a quick quastion, i have rooted my phone and install recovery , then a flashed honami mw hd v8 rom, then i tryed to do bootloader, but i can go into fastboot mode, to do bootloader... now i dont know if i have to do unlock bootloader because i have allready flashed rom, that that means i have allready unlocked bootloader?

( sorry for bad english :D)

itryed all the metods to go into flashboot but phone just restarts, i got the blue led for 2 sec then it goes on red light and restarts :(

Last edited:

mrdjibrilo

Oct 23, 2011
i have a quick quastion, i have rooted my phone and install recovery , then a flashed honami mw hd v8 rom, then i tryed to do bootloader, but i can go into fastboot mode, to do bootloader... now i dont know if i have to do unlock bootloader because i have allready flashed rom, that that means i have allready unlocked bootloader?

( sorry for bad english :D)

itryed all the metods to go into flashboot but phone just restarts, i got the blue led for 2 sec then it goes on red light and restarts :(

You're in the wrong sub, your question should have been posted here:
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-u/issues

to check if your bootloader is unlocked:
Dial *#*#7378423#*#* . Then go to -> "Service Info" -> "Configuration". If there is:
Bootloader unlock allowed - Yes << this means that your Bootloader is Locked
Bootloader Unlocked - Yes << this means that your bootloader is unlocked

pri3s7

Nov 22, 2010
Zagreb
You're in the wrong sub, your question should have been posted here:
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-u/issues

to check if your bootloader is unlocked:
Dial *#*#7378423#*#* . Then go to -> "Service Info" -> "Configuration". If there is:
Bootloader unlock allowed - Yes << this means that your Bootloader is Locked
Bootloader Unlocked - Yes << this means that your bootloader is unlocked

tnx, i didnt unlock, i have other problem, i turned on usb debuging, but when i use usb when pc, it doesent reconized usb deb, onley storage?