[MOD] A.S shot v15(beta)

Search This thread

dsexton702

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 14, 2011
South Lake Tahoe
this has now turned into a project, and hopefully i will have bigger things instore for this so please be patient and i will bring the goodies when i know everything is stable :)

MAKE SURE TO HAVE A BACK UP BEFORE YOU EVER FLASH ANYTHING, AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROBLEMS/GREMLINS IN YOUR PHONE

SURPRISE

Who doesnt want the best scrolling experience possible?

Are you tired of apps like facebook having glitches in scrolling? I know i am

WELLLLLL........!!!!!!

i took the liberty in modding the framework.jar for the scrolling cache hack for you guys :D

you can now enjoy the GREATEST scrolling experience for your phone

Directions:

flash scrolling cache tweak
and enjoy :p

NOTE: scroll cache tweak only for kj6 based roms

DOUBLE NOTE: i removed the black booster, and created the camera-mod.zip so you guys could flash the modded camera and modded mediaprofiles.xml to make it easier on you :)

Values for super duper battery life but keeping amazing speed :)
Go into tegrak and put in the following:

level0 - 1000 - 1155 - 1065
level1 - 800 - 1040 - 1035
level2 - 400 - 955 - 960
level3 - 200 - 835 - 950
level4 - 100 - 825 - 930

IF THOSE VALUES CAUSE REBOOTS ADD 10-15 ON VOLTAGES FOR EVERY LEVEL

SCROLL-CACHE-TWEAK-RTL: thanks to itzik2sh you now have this tweak for hebrew and arabic speakers

ATTENTION:

Adrenaline Shot v15:
NOT COMPLETED 100%
ONLY FOR KJ6 BASED ROMS

Added Aroma installer ;) (CUSTOM install is currently not working but will be soon, YOU CAN choose custom and pick your choices but either ways its doing a default install, PLUS like you would customize your install anyways heh heh ;P)

added new build.prop values never seen before to sgs4g
fixed and cleaned up init.d scripts
made zipalign run once a week---THANKS FBIS251

MIUI version will be up later tonight

AndroidOn
Team Acid
itzik2sh - for hebrew support

Attachments

• Camera-Mod.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 967
  • Scrolling-Cache-Tweak.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 893
  • Scrolling-Cache-Tweak-with-RTL-support.zip
    4 MB · Views: 231
  • A.S-shot-Aroma.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 576
Last edited:

crackpot

Oct 25, 2009
SC
crackpot.ws
Yay dsexton is back! Gonna try v2 at work, and "pro" when I get up. Thanks as always!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Fluidification

Feb 26, 2011
THis will be compatible with AOSP Style 4.x

Also, I have a questions.

1. If I do v1, data will be on the sd, so can I still adb install?

2. If yes, can I install from the phone (market) etc...

3. If I remove my sdcard, will I bootloop?

4. What are any disadvantages?

dsexton702

Apr 14, 2011
South Lake Tahoe
no you wont bootloop from removing the sdcard, HOWEVER im editing the script because if it isnt present SOMETIMES it will be like a factory reset. so im fixing this now :p also adb install will still work

Last edited:

dsexton702

Apr 14, 2011
South Lake Tahoe
ok guys im almost ready to put it back up, and im making it so you wont have to reinstall the rom

Having problems with disabling journaling on the partition, but i will fix that later

Also the pro version is going to call for a THIRD partition for the sdcard just a heads up, ill give directions

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
THis will be compatible with AOSP Style 4.x

Also, I have a questions.

1. If I do v1, data will be on the sd, so can I still adb install?

2. If yes, can I install from the phone (market) etc...

3. If I remove my sdcard, will I bootloop?

4. What are any disadvantages?

Of course it will work for Aosp Style next version your using VBlack as its base :p

Fluidification

Feb 26, 2011
No, it's based off of Raver's Black. Currently, everyone is using 3.x. (valhalla whitehawkx based), 4.x will be based off of Raver's black. Just I still have The task manager "Job Manager", and my own tweaks and framework. But My installer from aroma has customizable kernel and bootanimations. So, I guess it will work fine with a custom installation, but you would have to use the data2ext.

reddd123

Jan 21, 2012
No, it's based off of Raver's Black. Currently, everyone is using 3.x. (valhalla whitehawkx based), 4.x will be based off of Raver's black. Just I still have The task manager "Job Manager", and my own tweaks and framework. But My installer from aroma has customizable kernel and bootanimations. So, I guess it will work fine with a custom installation, but you would have to use the data2ext.

Sounds good I'm excited

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App

turtlepa

Jun 28, 2011
This is effin tight i flashed on val be 1.6. Camera is tweaked beautifully. No lag so crisp. Checkin out the rest. It bumped me to 2.3.7.

I stayed with 1.6 i like it beat out of all be beta final rc. I have min 2200 quad score after flashing this my quad is 1800. Did this with black edition final as well

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Last edited:

dsexton702

Apr 14, 2011
South Lake Tahoe
This is effin tight i flashed on val be 1.6. Camera is tweaked beautifully. No lag so crisp. Checkin out the rest. It bumped me to 2.3.7.

I stayed with 1.6 i like it beat out of all be beta final rc. I have min 2200 quad score after flashing this my quad is 1800. Did this with black edition final as well

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Change your extension mount options, I think it might be nodelalloc on the partitions when you want delalloc

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App

Reactions: Dylan08

htaak

Aug 2, 2011
Ore Chasm - Pandora
Google Pixel 6
dsex...quick question...is this still compatible with the Supercharger script? I know the previous OP had instructions for modifying a line to make it work. Is this still necessary? If it is can you tell me exactly what I need to modify as I forgot and don't see it in the current OP.

Thank man....

.....it's nice to see you busy in our forum again:)

Never-mind, the info was in your thread in the General Section....

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22220712&postcount=6

EDIT: Scratch that, I don't see the sysctl.conf file in V2....so I guess I'm back to asking if this will work with Supercharger.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this has now turned into a project, and hopefully i will have bigger things instore for this so please be patient and i will bring the goodies when i know everything is stable :)

MAKE SURE TO HAVE A BACK UP BEFORE YOU EVER FLASH ANYTHING, AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROBLEMS/GREMLINS IN YOUR PHONE

SURPRISE

Who doesnt want the best scrolling experience possible?

Are you tired of apps like facebook having glitches in scrolling? I know i am

WELLLLLL........!!!!!!

i took the liberty in modding the framework.jar for the scrolling cache hack for you guys :D

you can now enjoy the GREATEST scrolling experience for your phone

Directions:

flash scrolling cache tweak
    and enjoy :p

NOTE: scroll cache tweak only for kj6 based roms

DOUBLE NOTE: i removed the black booster, and created the camera-mod.zip so you guys could flash the modded camera and modded mediaprofiles.xml to make it easier on you :)

Values for super duper battery life but keeping amazing speed :)
    Go into tegrak and put in the following:

level2 - 400 - 955 - 960
    level3 - 200 - 835 - 950
    level4 - 100 - 825 - 930

IF THOSE VALUES CAUSE REBOOTS ADD 10-15 ON VOLTAGES FOR EVERY LEVEL

SCROLL-CACHE-TWEAK-RTL: thanks to itzik2sh you now have this tweak for hebrew and arabic speakers

ATTENTION:

Adrenaline Shot v15:
    NOT COMPLETED 100%
    ONLY FOR KJ6 BASED ROMS

Added Aroma installer ;) (CUSTOM install is currently not working but will be soon, YOU CAN choose custom and pick your choices but either ways its doing a default install, PLUS like you would customize your install anyways heh heh ;P)

added new build.prop values never seen before to sgs4g
    fixed and cleaned up init.d scripts
    made zipalign run once a week---THANKS FBIS251

MIUI version will be up later tonight

AndroidOn
    Team Acid
    itzik2sh - for hebrew support
    dsexton you mentioned some OC/UV settting a couple pages back. Would it be possible to get those posted or maybe a pm with them?

here you go guys, ill put these values in the OP later

If you get reboots from these values (BE SURE THAT YOUR NOT ALREADY GETTING RANDOM REBOOTS BEFORE THINKING ITS THE VALUES) then bump up each value by 10 then you should be safe

level2 - 400 - 955 - 960
    level3 - 200 - 835 - 950
    level4 - 100 - 825 - 930[/QUOTE]
    Grabbing this one for myself,

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I CAN FIX OP AND CHANGE THINGS THANK YOU!
    Provided that we've flashed booster on a earlier occasion, then flashed this after, we retain those capabilities correct?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

you will keep the camera and modded xml the tweaks are different though which is how it should be :)