FYI beats logo on the rear is easily removed

Search This thread

AbstractXart

Feb 8, 2012
Aurora, CO
I thought the beats logo was tacky looking and I don't use it anyways so I wanted to get rid of it. A little nail polish remover with a q-tip was all it took. Not a sign that it was ever there!

I've thought of doing this before since it looks out of place. Any chance we can get some pictures of how it looks now?

DomSim

Sep 24, 2008
The fcc stuff is still there on the bottom, just didn't show up in the pic. I tried to remove it too but it is etched in I think.

Reactions: Cuppeerr

gutrrob

Jun 6, 2008
You should post this on the AT&T forum! They might wanna get rid of that AT&T logo on the back of there Ones.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda premium

Ahanix

Nov 2, 2009
Anyone try this with a black HTC One? probably should use Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover....

motoelliot

Nov 23, 2010
Thanks for this, I may remove the fcc stuff but I like to rub it in to my iSheep friends I've got beats audio, although I don't notice a big difference. I think I actually like Dolby more. Guess I'm an old head... :rolleyes:

Sent from my aluminum T.A.R.D.I.S!

felacio

Apr 16, 2007
Fayetteville
www.idle-handz.com
Do you have any pictures of it done?

Thanks,

uploadfromtaptalk1368027578868.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

DomSim

Sep 24, 2008
What's with the stripe's above and below the antenna strip thing?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've thought of doing this before since it looks out of place. Any chance we can get some pictures of how it looks now?

Sure
    http://imgur.com/nm6mA7m
    I thought the beats logo was tacky looking and I don't use it anyways so I wanted to get rid of it. A little nail polish remover with a q-tip was all it took. Not a sign that it was ever there!
    Thanks for this, I may remove the fcc stuff but I like to rub it in to my iSheep friends I've got beats audio, although I don't notice a big difference. I think I actually like Dolby more. Guess I'm an old head... :rolleyes:

Sent from my aluminum T.A.R.D.I.S!

Would just like to point out how hypocritical you're being referring to your iPhone-using friends as iSheep when you're doing the same thing they are with Beats Audio. It's just a brand.
    So who's gonna be the guinea pig and do it on a Black HTC one...lol :laugh:
    The fcc stuff is still there on the bottom, just didn't show up in the pic. I tried to remove it too but it is etched in I think.