[Q] Rooting And RamExpander Roeh

Search This thread
Jul 1, 2014
hello guys,
i have recently purchased a Micromax A96 Canvas.
Tech Specs:- 512 Mb Ram==Quad Core==4Gb internal memory==4000Mah Battery==16Gb Class 10 Scandisk SD card.

k, i have successfully rooted my device with framaroot and Installed Roeh RamExpander.
i don't know what value to set in the RamEx. Presently i have set Swap activity=2Gb//Swappiness 50//Min free kb 150mb.
Battery is not a problem but the phone slows down on multitasking and while gaming.
Pliz guide me to make the best use of RamExpander and suggest some applications for my Micromax.

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
hello guys,
Tech Specs:- 512 Mb Ram==Quad Core==4Gb internal memory==4000Mah Battery==16Gb Class 10 Scandisk SD card.

k, i have successfully rooted my device with framaroot and Installed Roeh RamExpander.
i don't know what value to set in the RamEx. Presently i have set Swap activity=2Gb//Swappiness 50//Min free kb 150mb.
Battery is not a problem but the phone slows down on multitasking and while gaming.
Pliz guide me to make the best use of RamExpander and suggest some applications for my Micromax.

2GB is too much, put between 256 and 512, swappines to 60, min free to 70. :)

Reactions: Rooter_kriibve

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
and please advice on custom ROM for my Micromax A96 ( this site didn't include Micromax A96 in the list)..i have installed TITANIUM back up but don't know how to use it and i am afraid to proceed:eek:

I'll try yo find ROM ;)
dont forget to press thanks ;)

no custom ROMs for this device :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Rooter_kriibve

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello guys,

2GB is too much, put between 256 and 512, swappines to 60, min free to 70. :)
    thanks a lot m8..will give it a try and get back.:angel:

ok ;)
    and please advice on custom ROM for my Micromax A96 ( this site didn't include Micromax A96 in the list)..i have installed TITANIUM back up but don't know how to use it and i am afraid to proceed:eek:

I'll try yo find ROM ;)
    dont forget to press thanks ;)

no custom ROMs for this device :/