HTC GoldCard DIAG Files For Most Devices - Android - WP7 - WM6.5 - HOT!!!

Search This thread

Kristof128

Jan 15, 2013
HTC RADAR

Hello. I have problem with digitizer and maybe calibration can help me. Have anyone diag file to HTC RADAR? Probably name of this file is OMEGDIAG.nbh. Thanks for help. Sorry for my english.

experianced

Feb 8, 2009
Hi guys I have a HTC Desire C (HTC Golf) on which I have changed its digitizer. The digitizer needs calibrating and XTC has no updates rolling out. I have searched for diag files for this device to no avail. I Have my CID and have used the HxD method to create a gold card successfully. I would be grateful if anyone can post the diag files for it. PL01DIAG is the name it is asking for.

Thank you!

Dr_Wolodya

Jul 18, 2008
Kyiv
Hi guys I have a HTC Desire C (HTC Golf) on which I have changed its digitizer. The digitizer needs calibrating and XTC has no updates rolling out. I have searched for diag files for this device to no avail. I Have my CID and have used the HxD method to create a gold card successfully. I would be grateful if anyone can post the diag files for it. PL01DIAG is the name it is asking for.

Thank you!
Here you are:

Attachments

• PL01DIAG.rar
    321.6 KB · Views: 365
Reactions: Antagonist42

arses

Mar 24, 2010
Hey guys,

I want to know what is a DIAG file and how to I must make it for my phone htc one xl?

Thanks for guiding me.

dawid17

Feb 25, 2011
Hello, i have a HTC 8S (HTC Rio). I have changed its digitizer and must calibration it because is not sensitive at half of screen. I think I must make a Gold Card and upload htc diagnostic file (DIAG.nbh). I dont know about a correct name. If you have it plase send it on me. I would be grateful if anyone can help me.
Sorry but my English isn't very good.
Cheers!

Dr_Wolodya

Jul 18, 2008
Kyiv
Hello, i have a HTC 8S (HTC Rio). I have changed its digitizer and must calibration it because is not sensitive at half of screen. I think I must make a Gold Card and upload htc diagnostic file (DIAG.nbh). I dont know about a correct name. If you have it plase send it on me. I would be grateful if anyone can help me.
Cheers!
Correct name RIOUDIAG.nbh.

arses

Mar 24, 2010
Hi
how can I find or make or extract a diag file for my Htc One Xl?
Because I do not know really what is it and how to find it?

Thanks for guiding me

dawid17

Feb 25, 2011
Cheers!
Correct name RIOUDIAG.nbh.

Hello, its me again.
Thanks for file name (RIOUDIAG.nbh), but i can't find it on all of internet. I would be grateful if you can send me it, or can show where to download it.
Thanks in advance,

Dr_Wolodya

Jul 18, 2008
Kyiv
Thanks for file name (RIOUDIAG.nbh), but i can't find it on all of internet. I would be grateful if you can send me it, or can show where to download it.
Sorry, I don't have it. I just know that RUU_signed.nbh and UEFI_signed.nbh need to rename to RIOUDIAG.nbh for flashing otherwise phone not accept it.

vanito

Jul 22, 2010
Italy
to all, i've this configuraction belowe if i use the "PJ46DIAG" file brick my device?, i want do this S-OFF:

C:\adb&fastboot>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5a
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.72.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 5.1204.164D3.31
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 4.17.161.3
INFOserialno:
INFOimei:
INFOproduct: endeavoru
INFOplatform: HBOOT-T30S
INFOmodelid: PJ4610000
INFOcidnum: VODAP102
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4014mV
INFOdevpower: 91
INFOpartition-layout: None
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: None
INFOhbootpreupdate: 2
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.815s

Sorry for my bad English, anyone can answer?

hooooossamq

Jan 17, 2015
How about one for my e3d aka shooter

hi there i have htc hd7 and i did convert my bootloader from v5.11 to v1.16 then i use DFT application to convert my bootloader to RSPL then to HSPL all done here.but when i try to clean the S58 data after pressing twice in power buttom the phone restarted at once nothing happend!!!! it shuld show somthing abut cleaning or waite right? i repeat that offcurse using the Y cable .so whats the wrong here why i cant clean the s58 data....by the way i was trying that becasue i have a problem with totall storage is only 11.28 MB and low storage message!!! i have Schubert htc hd7 t9292 29100. any help here to make s58 data be cleard as normal and as evry body don it???????????:(:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, Here is my heist of various s58 Diagnostic NBH files. To use them for unlocking and S-OFF, a HTC Factory SmartCard or XTC Clip is required.

If you dont have the necessary hardware, these are still good for the following:

- Clear User Security Code
    - Clear Call Timers
    - Viewing Device Info (CID etc.)

Using these files will reset your device to factory state so be careful.

Here is a complete list of the s58 Files contained in this package:

Android:
    ---------
    Desire, Desire HD, Desire S, Desire Z / G2, Incredible S, Inspire 4G (AT&T), Nexus One, Wildfire S and Sensation.

Windows Mobile 6.5:
    --------------------
    HD2, HD2 (TMOUS), Touch Diamond 2, Touch Pro 2 and Touch Pro 2 (CDMA).

Windows Phone 7:
    ------------------
    HD7, Mondrian, Mozart and Trophy.

To use, open the Zip File you require and extract the contents to the Root of your GoldCard then reboot your device into bootloader and Diag will start shortly after.

Please remember to hit the Thanks button if you found this thread useful.

BR

Gaz
    Wildfire S not included, can you post it ?

Hi, as soon as I get the Diag Files for the Wildfire S, I will update the thread and the Zip File. :)

BR

Gaz
    You would certainly need an insider at HTC to get your hands on one of those badboys! Maybe someone at xda could get a supply going? :D I think the nearest we are going to get to one of those is an XTC Clip.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    S58 Diag Files for HTC Wildfire S and HTC Sensation have been added! :)

How about one for my e3d aka shooter
    It would be nice to have one for the HTC one x

Model: PJ46IMG