[ROM][CWM] Official Sensation XL ICS [2.28.709.1] ONLINE

Search This thread

alfchin

Mar 15, 2011
There alot of other keyboards. For example GoKeyboard, ICS keyboard. Go is the best. But they not such comfortable and i prefered HTC_IME keyboard.
How i see, HTC_IME.apk do not has data with another languages, I think it place in some system libraries, but in which, i dont know.

maybe you can use the HTC IME from ice zombie

fastcall

Mar 5, 2007
Moscow
On sense4 you can download additional language packs.

Can't remember if this was also on sense3.6

Sent via my BinDroid One X

No, on sense 3.6 there are no language apk`s like on Sense 4.0.
My second phone is Sensation, but his HTC_IME for another screen resolution.
This is not solution.

HTC_IME from another your roms do not have languages too. I think i has to look in system libs, but in which, i dont know.

But thanks. For your roms. :)

sahce

Feb 13, 2012
Kiev
No, on sense 3.6 there are no language apk`s like on Sense 4.0.
My second phone is Sensation, but his HTC_IME for another screen resolution.
This is not solution.

HTC_IME from another your roms do not have languages too. I think i has to look in system libs, but in which, i dont know.

But thanks. For your roms. :)

I had the same thing in the firmware without Sense. Construed to remove Sense, immediately disappears and the language pack, and then nothing works. I think the HTC IME is closely associated with the Sense and the reason. Do you have any firmware for this problem occurs?

Nandycko

May 2, 2009
Kosice
Thi is nice rom, but wifi no working, icons and windgedts no have words, no sync with FB and contacts, some fix for that all? Or some help guys pls...? thnx

fastcall

Mar 5, 2007
Moscow
or wait for the eu (wwe) version :)

with kind regards

And i wait. And in dreams about official Sense 4.0 :) for Sensation XL and for Sensation

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

i found solution. maybe somebody need it.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=555019
Many letters there.

Here short description:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4675909&postcount=457

Code:
English 0
Arabic (Egypt) 14
Arabic (Israel) 14
Czech 7
Danish 8
Dutch 11
Spanish 4
Finnish 12
French 1
German 2
Greek 17
Italian 3
Norvegian (Bokmål) 10
Polish 13
Portugese 5
Romanian 16
Russian 6
Swedish 9
Turkish 15

rassam

May 26, 2008
To be honest I'm totally confused why this phone doesn't have enough developers. I used to have a Sony Ericsson x10 and for 1.5 years it was like he'll! But it had such a strong community for such a **** crappy phone and its still strong. But everything has gone quiet for the xl which doesn't do it any justice. I mean this phone is bloody amazing just because the screen is beautiful and bigger than a lot of top flyers like the galaxy s2. Why has it become so empty here? I have no idea. But to the developers if you read this can you please send me any info or usefull websites that would aid me make my own roms and any tips would be appreciated. I'm keeping my phone and have some decent it knowledge so please help me to help others too. It's a shame as I really liked bindroid work and I doubt I can make anything up to that standard.
Long live the sensation xl

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
To be honest I'm totally confused why this phone doesn't have enough developers. I used to have a Sony Ericsson x10 and for 1.5 years it was like he'll! But it had such a strong community for such a **** crappy phone and its still strong. But everything has gone quiet for the xl which doesn't do it any justice. I mean this phone is bloody amazing just because the screen is beautiful and bigger than a lot of top flyers like the galaxy s2. Why has it become so empty here? I have no idea. But to the developers if you read this can you please send me any info or usefull websites that would aid me make my own roms and any tips would be appreciated. I'm keeping my phone and have some decent it knowledge so please help me to help others too. It's a shame as I really liked bindroid work and I doubt I can make anything up to that standard.

I'll tell you why. One simple reason ...... HTC are not releasing the XL in the U.S. So all the big teams (AlphaRev for S-Off & Cyanogen for roms) have overlooked us.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

anonymous_1997

Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
The community has sorta woken up the last day or so with hope that the musketeers night be gettin there sxls back and benjamin AMD dutchdanny both planning on releasing kernels when the source is released

Sent from my Sensation XL with Beats Audio

DutchDanny

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
On Earth
Google Pixel 7 Pro

If you want to learn how to make roms, you are on the right website, go to:
- Android Development forum
- Chef central forum
And read a lot, try a lot

A few requirement:
- Java JDK
- Android SDK

Get dsixda Android kitchen installed, and working
Get 7zip to open signed zip archives
Get notepad + + to edit the files inside a zip

Read, Read, Read....
That's what I did

And who knows, if you have a decent ICS build, I might cook you a BinDroid Rom

Cheers

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
If you want to learn how to make roms, you are on the right website, go to:
- Android Development forum
- Chef central forum
And read a lot, try a lot

A few requirement:
- Java JDK
- Android SDK

Get dsixda Android kitchen installed, and working
Get 7zip to open signed zip archives
Get notepad + + to edit the files inside a zip

Read, Read, Read....
That's what I did

And who knows, if you have a decent ICS build, I might cook you a BinDroid Rom

Cheers

You forgot apktool for signed apks :p

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

e-zee

Sep 5, 2008
Paris
The community has sorta woken up the last day or so with hope that the musketeers night be gettin there sxls back and benjamin AMD dutchdanny both planning on releasing kernels when the source is released

Sent from my Sensation XL with Beats Audio
if this is true,then let's pop champagne bottleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !!!!!! :D:D:D

chocco2007

Feb 18, 2009
installation is ok I m in 4.0.3 but there no difference between previous version.

---------- Post added 28th April 2012 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 27th April 2012 at 11:10 PM ----------

i've installed NOVA LAUNCHER for the look

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Official Sensation XL ICS build

Rom Info:
    Base: 2.28.709.1 CL357769 release-keys (Asian)
    • kernel: Stock
    • Added: SuperUser
    • Added: BusyBox
    • Unsecure boot.img
    • system/app = zipaligned
    • system/framework = zipaligned
    • Fully Deodexed
    • Added: Multi Languages
    • Added: data/app function

I did not test this build, I don't have the device anymore.

USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR DEVICE

The rom if FULL STOCK, I made NO visual changes.
    This rom has nothing to do with my BinDroid project
    I made this just for you to enjoy
    Other devs are free to use it in any way they like.

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE
    MIRROR tnx JoeVoo
    MD5: 48F42CCAEAA217E3957F449795D38671
    And flash via ClockWorkMod

Sorry to inform you that the threemusketeers are all on OneX

As I told you before, I will look in to the bugs, and running my kitchen on my Linux machine while I write this.

So don't worry that fast, I did not open a new thread to bring you a buggy rom.
    I will try to fix it:D

Please keep a happy face
    Fixed

new

sdcard -- ok
    wiffi ------ ok
    sense icons and wigets --- ok

https://rapidshare.com/files/668403197/SensationXL_ICS_2.28.709.1_ok.zip

mirror:

http://min.us/mweAY6xyd
    I did not try the rom... so I dont know about the wifi problem
    but the SD card is easy to fix: