Camera Hidden Features

Search This thread

cakalusa

Aug 6, 2013
Hey guys!

So I recently discovered some features I hadn't known about with the Moto G's camera. After wondering why I wasn't getting geo-tags with my photos, I Googled around a bit. When you slide right in the camera app, the options pop up. From there, you can scroll the wheel up and down to reveal more options, including: geo-tagging, widescreen & 4:3 mode, sound on or off. They don't discuss these features in the tutorial, so hopefully this helps others!

cakalusa

Aug 6, 2013
When you open the app for the first time there is a tutorial that tells you exactly what you just wrote..

Inviato dal mio XT1032 utilizzando Tapatalk

From my experience with the tutorial, it only included the swipe left and right, and never mentioned scrolling up and down the options wheel:

moto-x-camera-ui.png

moto-x-camera-ui.png

gabling23

May 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read well what you wrote, by the way I think that it was quite obvious the fact that you can turn the wheel because there is a shadow on the scrollable side! Never thought it was a "secret"..

Reactions: Willieumm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When you open the app for the first time there is a tutorial that tells you exactly what you just wrote..

You´re kidding, right?
    Hey guys!

So I recently discovered some features I hadn't known about with the Moto G's camera. After wondering why I wasn't getting geo-tags with my photos, I Googled around a bit. When you slide right in the camera app, the options pop up. From there, you can scroll the wheel up and down to reveal more options, including: geo-tagging, widescreen & 4:3 mode, sound on or off. They don't discuss these features in the tutorial, so hopefully this helps others!
    Sorry, I didn't read well what you wrote, by the way I think that it was quite obvious the fact that you can turn the wheel because there is a shadow on the scrollable side! Never thought it was a "secret"..

Ah, okay. No worries. If I didn't know, I'm sure someone out there didn't know either. :p