[Q] Loudspeaker turning on automatically when receiving call

Search This thread

rokilmr

Account currently disabled
Jul 8, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Hello
I am having a problem while receiving a call.I have Xperia TX v4.3(rooted,deoxed,ub).When i receive a call it automatically goes to loudspeaker mode.It is occurring after the 4.3 update.

Any solution???? THANKS

bojar71

Feb 10, 2012
It's funny, but this problem was connected with new version of chrome browser! It was described on Sony xperia T forum. You need to uninstal new version of chrome and after that you could install it back. For me it's working! Loudspeaker now is off on incoming calls!

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: datagubben

alv-arne

May 27, 2013
Trondheim
I have this problem (XV) , but also not on every call. Uninstalled and later reinstalled the Chrome update for another reason earlier, but the issue remains.

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

apradityo

Sep 25, 2009
Yes I have this problem also. I suspect because of I use waze app since it has option to direct sound to the speaker. So I thought it's related to that :)

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's funny, but this problem was connected with new version of chrome browser! It was described on Sony xperia T forum. You need to uninstal new version of chrome and after that you could install it back. For me it's working! Loudspeaker now is off on incoming calls!

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app