Mobile Data Disconnected

Search This thread

philfan

Dec 4, 2008
toronto
I had my phone running stock with data perfectly fine today and than I decided to unlock, install TWRP, and rooted with superSU

I booted into twrp wiped everything cleaned and installed a custom rom [Viperone 6.2.1] and the only issue I seem to be having for the last few hours was the mobile data issue. It keeps saying disconnected in the setting and I couldn't figure out what was wrong.. any suggestions? I tried looking up the answer and some people mentioned that I might've wiped out the original firmware for the radio??? Totally confused at this point

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I had my phone running stock with data perfectly fine today and than I decided to unlock, install TWRP, and rooted with superSU

I booted into twrp wiped everything cleaned and installed a custom rom [Viperone 6.2.1] and the only issue I seem to be having for the last few hours was the mobile data issue. It keeps saying disconnected in the setting and I couldn't figure out what was wrong.. any suggestions? I tried looking up the answer and some people mentioned that I might've wiped out the original firmware for the radio??? Totally confused at this point

check your APN settings in mobile data