[Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Search This thread

dergagi

Jul 12, 2011
after 3 days with the new version 04/08, I noticed that after + - 5 hours on standby the wifi turns off and only disconnecting and reconnecting the tablet back to normal. It has happened to anyone?
In the new version also does not appear the percentage of the battery is not possible in the tray notification set the data connection on / off.
Apart from these items the rom is perfect :)

Yes, I can confirm that. Same here.

Tatting

Oct 3, 2011
Thanks! & Fastboot hickup...

Great work! Just got this ROM running and so far works really well.

One minor hickup on the way though:
I can't seem to get
Code:
fastboot flash recovery.img
to work. I get a message...
unknown partition 'recovery.img'
error: cannot determine image filename for 'recovery.img'

Using
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
works fine....

:confused:

Any ideas?

Thanks again!

ramonams

Sep 28, 2007
Amsterdam
Great work! Just got this ROM running and so far works really well.

One minor hickup on the way though:
I can't seem to get
Code:
fastboot flash recovery.img
to work. I get a message...

Using
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
works fine....

:confused:

Any ideas?

Thanks again!

The correct command is
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
you have to tell it where to flash the image of course.

Reactions: Tatting

SnakeSkin

Oct 16, 2006
Pretoria
1 - we can receave but we can't send SMS that's a featue not a issue
2 - you can find your Usb drive in /mnt/usbdrive ( use a file explorer , root explorer or super manager)

Thx for the info. If the SMS is a feature and it is not me (or my tablet), then I'm happy with it. :)

And I found my USB at that location. I many Thx!!

Again, wow this ROM is fast and it does NOT feel like a Alpha version.

Sent from my GT-P7100 using XDA Premium HD app

GaryWS

Mar 7, 2012
I believe this is due to 10.1v missing some dialer functionality which is being ported over, but which is still non-functioning.

Not completely true ... If you flash the 7500 modem.img then you can send sms. There is another thread where Pershoot even got the 10.1v to receive phone calls but not make them ...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1191134

I still have the 7500 modem flashed and I can send SMS but it reports it as not sent.

pruano

Jul 18, 2012
It would be better if one could access the usb drive in user space.

Since 10.1v never had a working usb host in stock, i dont know how stock roms in other tabs with usb host working handle it, but it shouldnt be too hard to replicate in 10.1v

After looking into it, its easy (although you do it at your own risk):

EDIT: never mind, apps have access to /mnt/usbdrive and this procedure removes it.

Last edited:

hebbe

Feb 21, 2008
flashed this one yesterday. nice one, no problems so far.

i have a question regarding flashing of recovery. i used "fastboot boot recovery6.0.1.img" to get into recovery. but in order to be able to do this, i need to set my tablet into fastboot mode, connect it to the pc and run the fastboot-command. i want to achieve this in a quicker way.

so my questions are:
- if i use "fastboot flash recovery recovery6.0.1.img", then the recovery will be flashed permanently to my tab (btw: will any data be erased during this operation? i guess not) ?
- then, when my tablet is running, and i long press the power-button, and i choose something like "reboot into recovery" -> will it load recovery then? or will i be stuck in s.th. like an endless boot-loop (happend once to me, but i didn't had flashed any recovery before-shame on me)?
- if i flash another rom then, i guess the flashed recovery won't be overridden?

thanks for your help & have a nice day :)

pruano

Jul 18, 2012
flashed this one yesterday. nice one, no problems so far.

i have a question regarding flashing of recovery. i used "fastboot boot recovery6.0.1.img" to get into recovery. but in order to be able to do this, i need to set my tablet into fastboot mode, connect it to the pc and run the fastboot-command. i want to achieve this in a quicker way.

so my questions are:
- if i use "fastboot flash recovery recovery6.0.1.img", then the recovery will be flashed permanently to my tab (btw: will any data be erased during this operation? i guess not) ?
Will be flashed permanently without data loss.

- then, when my tablet is running, and i long press the power-button, and i choose something like "reboot into recovery" -> will it load recovery then? or will i be stuck in s.th. like an endless boot-loop (happend once to me, but i didn't had flashed any recovery before-shame on me)?
If the ROM has that option, yes.

- if i flash another rom then, i guess the flashed recovery won't be overridden?
No.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Yes, I can confirm that. Same here.

No such wifi problem for me here.

Reactions: hebbe

Foggcas

Jul 8, 2011
Cape Town
The new build doesn't work for me. It is only 93mb though... could be a corrupt file.

Sent from my GT-P7100 using Tapatalk 2

kentaur_mne

Nov 18, 2010
I have a litle problem. When turning front camera and application crash I cant find in apps camera application anymore to empty cash. Any1 know where to look for camera cash? Rom is from 20120809

Sent from my GT-P7100 using xda app-developers app

Dryfit.linux

Dec 21, 2011
New build have trebuchet option in it. Not all work. Like it and seems a bit faster but that can be my imagination. Will test it further

Reactions: donsaibot

emptynick

I have a litle problem. When turning front camera and application crash I cant find in apps camera application anymore to empty cash. Any1 know where to look for camera cash? Rom is from 20120809

Go to Apps->All->Camera->Clear Data (Or something)
Worked perfectly for me ;)

Edit:
Sorry, Apps->All->Gallery...

Last edited:
Reactions: kentaur_mne

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll start by saing that all credits go to :good: pershoot :good: So be sure to thank him !!

INFO
    http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/
    This is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) + CM10.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v

CyanogenMod-10.1.jpg

!! DOWNLOAD / NIGHTLIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
    http://get.cm/?device=p3

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    /!\ Before doing anything make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a rooted device!
    1. Backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup.
    2. Go to http://get.cm/?device=p3
    3. Download 'recovery.tar.md5' to your PC if you don't have it yet. It's Clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 (latest version). If it's not available on the above location, it's also attached to this post.
    4. Download 'cm-10.1.......zip' and put it in internal storage.
    5. Download the latest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' from http://goo.im/gapps and put it in internal storage. gapps-minimal-jb-20121212-signed.zip has been confirmed to work fine.
    6. a. Flash recovery.tar.md5 on your device using ODIN3 (go into downloading mode, wait for USB connected on screen, then select the file using PDA and click Start)
    6. b. You can also use fastboot (for some reason I prefer this method). Just extract the recovery.img from 'recovery.tar.md5' and then flash it using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (permanent on device) and/or "fastboot boot recovery.img" (just boot it from pc))
    7. Once in recovery: clean cache & clean dalvik cache. (I did a full wipe to be sure I don't report bugs to pershoot which are linked to data problems).
    8. Flash the ROM.
    9. Flash gapps.
    10. Reboot
    11. Enjoy your ROM :fingers-crossed:
    12. Put back all your apps (using batch Titanium Backup) but don't restore system apps.
    13. You're done!

If you need to flash the P4 modem:
    1. Get ODIN 1.85
    2. Get the Samsung drivers "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2300_0" (google it)
    3. Install the driver for Tab
    4. Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository
    5. Boot into bootloader (press power and hold volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then select Downloading).
    6. Start ODIN (you should see the first block become yellow on the screen => means your device is connected)
    7. Select PDA and browse to the modem file
    8. Flash it
    9. You're done. Make sure you got the correct RIL by flashing the latest image.

Video made by SjPedro22
    WORKING
    • bluetooth
    • browser
    back camera (8MP)
    • gps
    • install/move apps on sd card
    • mobile data 3g/2g
    • rotation
    • sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
    • superuser
    • MTP
    • video playback
    • vibration
    • wifi
    • youtube
    front camera

BUGS
    • none! If you find one, please post them in this thread!
    Latest recovery from droidbasement.
    Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.

fixed.

it should build successfully for the next nightly run.
    Re: [Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.
    Sorry for the dumb question, but does anyone have the links to this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

here you have mate, link to gapps ;)

http://goo.im/gapps

just it the thanks button ;)