Xperia S Launcher and Apps leaked (Download)

Search This thread

the_black_dragon

Dec 23, 2008
We got Hands on APKs from Xperia S including Launcher, some Widgets, Calendar and Music App and others.

you can find the download in our thread Here: http://www.pocketpc.ch/sony-xperia-s/155451-home-launcher-widgets-xperia-s-geleaked.html

--> Google Translate
Included are:
Home.apk - S Home Xperia launcher
SemcMusic.apk - Xperia ™ s music player
SemcCalendar.apk - Xperia S calendar app (slight changes to the Arc calendar, unfortunately, is not 100% liquid)
livewallpaperearth.apk - Animated 3D globe as live wallpaper, with the moon
WidgetPicker.apk - required if you want to use one of the widgets clock or OnOff
ClockWidget.apk - new clocks for Homescreen
MusicWidget.apk - new widget for the music player
PhotoWidget.apk - beautiful animated photo widget, smooth
OnOffTools.apk - new widget with shortcuts (see screens of Marc)
WeatherWidget.apk - new and veeery very nice animated weather widget, liquid completely

unzip folder and start INSTALL.CMD
Should you install something from the package you don't want to simply delete the associated APK, the script then reports an error and just skips the Part

UNINSTALL: if one of the apps you no longer want to have, you can then simply uninstall the application manager of Android (Updates Uninstall). After that as usual the original version for disposal.

boaster

May 7, 2011
I dont understand how to install it. When u click install.cmd phone has to be connected in fastboot mode?

Edit: They say usb debugging mod has to be enabled. but their link is not working anymore :(

Last edited:

ingro

Sep 7, 2011
Just a question: if I install the home.apk (for example) I will lose the original one for my Neo?

joachim1

Sep 25, 2011
How do i connect my device?
tried with just plugging in put it gives all errors.
when i turn it off and connect in fastboot mode (blue led) it says no device connected

grizzlyspid86

when i turn it off and connect in fastboot mode (blue led) it says no device connected

Go to Settings>Application>Development and tick the USB debugging. Make sure your USB connectivity are as media storage mode. Plug your phone while the phone is on, don't turn it off. *Make sure adb driver has been installed in your computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: the_black_dragon

joachim1

Sep 25, 2011
Go to Settings>Application>Development and tick the USB debugging. Make sure your USB connectivity are as media storage mode. Plug your phone while the phone is on, don't turn it off. *Make sure adb driver has been installed in your computer.

It gives this error:
install parse failed inconsistent certificates

I'm trying on the ics beta rom

joachim1

Sep 25, 2011
Is the 'connected as media storage' appear in your phone notification? If not, it won't work. Try reboot either your computer or phone and plug it again.

Tried both MTP and MSC, but both give the same error.
When I google this error it says something about bad signing (signing from original apk and new one is different or something like that)
I need to uninstall the packages with adb uninstall packagename and install the new ones.
I got these package names with adb shell -> pm list packages -f

ClockWidgets.apk =
Home.apk = com.sonyericsson.home
livewallpaperearth.apk = SUCCES (no error)
MusicWidget.apk = com.sonyericsson.advancedwidget.music
OnOffTools.apk =
PhotoWidget.apk = com.sonyericsson.advancedwidget.photo
SemcCalendar.apk = com.android.calendar
SemcMusic.apk = com.sonyericsson.music
WeatherWidget.apk = com.sonyericsson.advancedwidget.weather
WidgetPicker.apk = SUCCES (no error)

I can't find the package name of ClockWidget.apk and OnOffTools.apk?

Aarush

Jan 11, 2012
New Delhi
Thanks man! everything worrks great on my neo V!

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

When I google this error it says something about bad signing (signing from original apk and new one is different or something like that)
I need to uninstall the packages with adb uninstall packagename and install the new ones.

ClockWidgets.apk =
OnOffTools.apk =

transfer all apks from tha package to your phone and install one by one! no need to run cmd in pc!

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
We got Hands on APKs from Xperia S including Launcher, some Widgets, Calendar and Music App and others.

you can find the download in our thread Here: http://www.pocketpc.ch/sony-xperia-s/155451-home-launcher-widgets-xperia-s-geleaked.html

--> Google Translate
New home with new widgets is awesome,specially love the weather widget :D
Everything works good,even Albums on media player now works,Thanks for sharing this

ClockWidgets.apk =
OnOffTools.apk =

just copy all the apk files with root explorer to system/apps folder
before pasting set the rights to read,write and execute too just in case

Last edited:

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
Doesn´t work that way :(
Worked fine for me,infact everything works.Some widgets won't work without the xperia s launcher installed.I don't think there will be a problem if your phone is Neo or Neo V.Just copy all and paste them to system folder,change permissions (tick read,write,execute) and then copy them to systems/apps folder and replace old files.Reboot and should work.

I'm not sure if these will work on beta ICS rom tho,I tried on gingerbread 2.3.4 042 rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

--> Google Translate
    Included are:
    Home.apk - S Home Xperia launcher
    SemcMusic.apk - Xperia ™ s music player
    SemcCalendar.apk - Xperia S calendar app (slight changes to the Arc calendar, unfortunately, is not 100% liquid)
    livewallpaperearth.apk - Animated 3D globe as live wallpaper, with the moon
    WidgetPicker.apk - required if you want to use one of the widgets clock or OnOff
    ClockWidget.apk - new clocks for Homescreen
    MusicWidget.apk - new widget for the music player
    PhotoWidget.apk - beautiful animated photo widget, smooth
    OnOffTools.apk - new widget with shortcuts (see screens of Marc)
    WeatherWidget.apk - new and veeery very nice animated weather widget, liquid completely

unzip folder and start INSTALL.CMD
    Should you install something from the package you don't want to simply delete the associated APK, the script then reports an error and just skips the Part

UNINSTALL: if one of the apps you no longer want to have, you can then simply uninstall the application manager of Android (Updates Uninstall). After that as usual the original version for disposal.
    Reuploaded. Just try again.

Sorry for that

Gesendet von meinem LT15i mit Tapatalk

That all extracted apk-s from xperia s like on german pocketpc forum or this one is better.

Sent from my MT15i using xda premium

I don't know if it's better however it has some more apks and other stuff but it does come from someone over at german pocketpc forum, there is no auto install with this one though.

Just wondering though if the zip file can be installed through cwm ?
    Where is the equaliser? :eek:

Sent from my Xperia neo V using SwiftKey!
    Extract SoundEnhancement.apk from Flamemo's Xperia S v5 pack and install it as a normal app with root manager,then install libs for clear bass in Flamemo's packs 1st post via recovery and equalizer is enabled ;)