[[ROM][4.3.1][JLS36I] SlimBean - T0ltetmo [Build 2][+WEEKLIES]

Search This thread

Vicsec

Apr 15, 2011
Great ROM, everything works except what has already been stated with the browsers. Will keep as my daily so go ahead and flash away people

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

slice2011

Sep 20, 2011
Chandler, AZ
when you say problem with the browser...do u mean when the URL box keeps flashing? I'm getting that and when i search for something within google now it flashes my search text and when voice searching the initial "beep" sound cuts off and then crackles lol Hope i explained that correctly

Exactly.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

prbassplayer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Mayagüez
Ya its Mali driver thing. However I've never compiled Mali drivers and it proved difficult. So unless CM does it or I find more data on it doubt I can update them sorry.

nakawzl

Sep 10, 2010
Los Angeles
when you say problem with the browser...do u mean when the URL box keeps flashing? I'm getting that and when i search for something within google now it flashes my search text and when voice searching the initial "beep" sound cuts off and then crackles lol Hope i explained that correctly
Using Chrome has fixed the flashing for me. Anyone seeing a battery drain? Mine died in 7 hours for the first time

Steve Lazarus

May 20, 2013
Port Orchard, WA
Using Chrome has fixed the flashing for me. Anyone seeing a battery drain? Mine died in 7 hours for the first time

Negative, flashed last night and charged,..

Sent From My SGH - T889 SLIM BEAN Android Ver 4.3 XDA Premium 4 Mobile App

Attachments

• 1377484198362.jpg
    1377484198362.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 460

rjones9902

Jul 24, 2010
Kernel Question

Can I flash Morfic's kernel on this ROM? I want to try to improve the audio as it's a bit too low for my taste. But overall great job on the ROM.

dgatlin

May 11, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Prbassplayer, I did download the sound app and it said something about having Busy Box, which I downloaded but said I didn't have root access and cannot proceed further. I'm going to try fixing permissions and see if that helps.

There are 2 things you need to setup... Go into developer options and there is as option for root... Then go to advanced option and find super user...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rjones9902

Jul 24, 2010
Okay, I'm going to give it a go and see what happens. Hopefully it will work for me. Thank you for your reply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

slice2011

Sep 20, 2011
Chandler, AZ
prbassplayer---another sweet ROM, this thing is so fluid and fast. Battery life seems awesome so far, only flashed yesterday now that the flickering has been resolved. I know quadrant doesn't mean much, but it is hitting high scores around 7950 and earlier just over 8000. Only 1 question, on your 4.2.2 build on the lock screen the extensions you select were viewable along with the shortcuts you selected, is there away to get that look back? On mine now I have to slide down to minimize the lock ring in order to see the full details of extensions and then my shortcuts hide, if I swipe up the shortcuts are back but now my extensions are minimized and so on, I mean no biggie just like the setup on 4.2.2. But man this thing so far is stable, fast, zero lag, and has that awesome SlimBean setup.

onE tWeaKeD ouT noTe2™

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378064590905.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378064590905.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 285
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378064606166.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378064606166.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 281

NoSpamDan

Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2012
candyroms.org
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7T
Loving this ROM so far. Fast, smooth, and clean... Thanks!

I would like to be able to modify per-app DPI settings. I didn't find these settings anywhere, so I tried installing the Xposed framework, which failed. Couldn't find/access /data/data/xposed.<something>.

Any ideas how to tweak per-app DPI on this?

ReelFiles

Jan 29, 2012
Wrong Island
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Loving this ROM so far. Fast, smooth, and clean... Thanks!

I would like to be able to modify per-app DPI settings. I didn't find these settings anywhere, so I tried installing the Xposed framework, which failed. Couldn't find/access /data/data/xposed.<something>.

Any ideas how to tweak per-app DPI on this?

To get xposed working on 4.3 download SuperSU and update the superuser binary.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
    3. Full hardware key rebinding!
    4. Keyboard rotation
    5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • More interested in development and compiling? Check out our development channel. #slimdev
    • Check out our forum if you're looking for a place to talk all day long about SlimROMs FORUM
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    For Most Users
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
    • Download the latest build from [here]
    • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
    • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
    • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
    Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here
    Should bud just fine. I've prepped it for Jenkins and tested lmao. Tomorrow Jenkins starts

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    HOLD OFF on Flashing for the moment - There's a problem with the build - it's being recompiled - Back up shortly.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
    This weekly. *knocks on wood*

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4