Battery drain during Game play

Search This thread

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon
Guyzz... I just played subway surf for 7min amd the battery level dipped to 69 frm 80 percent. Ya, ECO mode was OFF during that tym but still i couldn't accept this battery drain. Anyone else has same issue.

Ps:I'm running stock 4.1.2 nd kernel....!!

Last edited:

dars2

Aug 17, 2010
Caracas, Venezuela
Guyzz... I just played subway surf for 7min amd the battery level dipped to 69 frm 80 percent. Ya, ECO mode was ON during that tym but still i couldn't accept this battery drain. Anyone else has same issue.

well that could be anything, i play clash of clans and 3d games for hours n hours and that doesnt happen to me

Did your phone got hot when u were playing? that could be the reason because hotter the phone last less the battery

do you have any game booster or script for games?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Guyzz... I just played subway surf for 7min amd the battery level dipped to 69 frm 80 percent. Ya, ECO mode was ON during that tym but still i couldn't accept this battery drain. Anyone else has same issue.

well that could be anything, i play clash of clans and 3d games for hours n hours and that doesnt happen to me

Did your phone got hot when u were playing? that could be the reason because hotter the phone last less the battery

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon

Ntg lyk those I've and in tat op i mistakenly mentioned eco mode was on.... Actually its off...