ICS For Razr in Greece... Hope this is true!!!

Search This thread

tsourisg

Nov 30, 2007
Athens-Greece
The greek razr owner took his phone with 2.3.6 from service and then he received an OTA update with ICS. So maybe (i say maybe) it's the final release:)

spawns

Apr 7, 2010
It would be owsome to contact this person....to extract this desired oficial release.....:cool:

stkiswr

Aug 11, 2010
I think this is the first 4.0.4 talked about. All the cdma leaks have been 4.0.3.
The last 3 cdma leaks have proven to be very stable. Maybe not totally ota worthy but still solid. I hope we all get 4.0.4 but 4.0.3 will work for me.

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
decantodepoetas.blogspot.com
I think this is the first 4.0.4 talked about. All the cdma leaks have been 4.0.3.
The last 3 cdma leaks have proven to be very stable. Maybe not totally ota worthy but still solid. I hope we all get 4.0.4 but 4.0.3 will work for me.

You've forgot the chinese and german gsm 4.0.4

I think we'll get ics 'till the end of month. Ics is really poping up everywhere

Cheers

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

vzscrd

Jun 2, 2009
Roxas City
Motorola Clique 2 just got updated to GB.. it seems that Motorola is right on track with their update roadmap?....

Sent from my XT910 using XDA

mannyAk47

Aug 21, 2010
Has anyone managed to make a flashable leaked stock 4.03 GSM version that isnt really complicated to do ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ya its not official one the shopkeeper flash this version by mistake

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium
    Does this still have the USB Mounting issues like the China ICS leak? If not, is it possible for you to post a nandroid backup? Since we already have the kernel/bl/radios figured out, it shouldn't be a significant issue to restore this over the China leak.