[ROM][I747MVLALH1][09.12.12]kyanROM 1.5 READY

Search This thread

electech13

Dec 17, 2011
Toronto, Oakville, Milton
Hasn't been an update in over 3 months. Att has dropped at least 2 updates since. One for ics and then jb. I consider the rom dead. Just my opinion. Kyan correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

It would appear so........? Too bad as this ROM (was) good in the past and could be great again if updated to new jb release...but who knows..maybe he's just outta the game for a while...got a life and stuff. Nonetheless I appreciated your work in the past! Was good but had to move on....but if u do return and update your ROM to newest firmware/jb I'll be sure to give it a whirl...take care

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Captpt

Oct 17, 2011
Well finally bailing on this great ROM after months as my daily driver, kyan has long moved on and honestly I was due for a change..
After much research I've gone to the AeroFluxx 2.5 adding Apex Launcher, it's like a new phone again, Aero is debloated with much more options then kyan, very fast, super stable and so far battery is as good or better... Apex has freshen things up allowing me to use custom icons and adjusting rows/columns and icon sizes adding to the new phone feel...
Sure makes me appreciate I don't have at fruit phone :)

Thanks Kyan for a wonderful ROM, wish you stuck around but I'm sure your super happy wherever you are :)
Ciao bros...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Reactions: duceyaj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    title.png
    This ROM will give you bring out the beauty and sweet experience of your Galaxy S III.
    ‣ I have spent exhaustible hours working on this project. Please show your appreciation by DONATING and clicking on the THANKS button.​

‣ I747MVLALH1
    ‣Deodexed, Busybox, Rooted, Zipaligned
    Bloatware removed
    Google Apps updated
    ‣Native hotspot and tethering
    Android 4.1 Jellybean Wallpapers
    ‣Default Chrome browser
    Original custom theme
    Scrolling cache disabled
    4-way reboot
    Wallpaper scrolling enabled
    50GB Dropbox bonus space
    Working LTE/H+ toggle (Canadian carriers only)​

‣All downloads and updates will now be available at http://greenromproject.com/d/kyan/
    ‣All downloads and updates will now be available at http://greenromproject.com/d/kyan/
    Hey Kyan

Been using your ROM since day one. THANK YOU very much for the efforts you put in to making it better and releasing updates every few days!

I see you have uploaded the new v1.2 ROMs... you make want to recheck your links if you don't mind from the OP.

Thanks again!

yeah it will definitely be posted once we can get 500 thanks and the thread to 5 star :D :D
    Just curious what bloat was removed.. If you get a chance. Think this may be my first GS3 rom :)

Sent from my rooted SGS3

Added!