[Stock Firmware] Sep 29 2012 Stock ATT Firmware (TOT File)

Search This thread

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
I've already created my custom boot Ani, thanks! I put it in the themes section for anyone who wants it. Works like a charm. My only gripe is that i can't use my boot animation installer because it says that's a read only file (system /media) Didn't have that issue with my other phone. Could that be caused by the kernel? Oh well, I'll do it manually for now. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

Check your PMs...

Sent from my LG-E970 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jank4AU

Rodskape

Oct 17, 2010
Problem with connecting to the #lg-optimus-g channel

okay ... i havent used mIRC in a long time... and im having trouble connecting to the #lg-optimus-g channel... I connect and nothing happens nor is there anybody else in the chat... Can anyone suggest help with this problem... Am i connected to the wrong server??

Jank4AU

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Alabama
okay ... i havent used mIRC in a long time... and im having trouble connecting to the #lg-optimus-g channel... I connect and nothing happens nor is there anybody else in the chat... Can anyone suggest help with this problem... Am i connected to the wrong server??

Look at the header in the irc chat room, there are links there I believe.

sportsinger75

Aug 4, 2010
Wisconsin, USA
So I'm basically a noob when it comes to LG phones. I'm rooted and running an ics rom but I'd like to re flash everything to stock. Is this the file that I need? If so, can anyone give me any insight of what I need to do to flash it? Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Sticks210

Jan 3, 2012
Ocean Springs, MS
Yessir. Download this file, the automated LGNPST, and run is accordance with the guide in the N4 conversion thread, just with this file selected rather than the one listed there. Very easy.

1chris89

LG Flash Tool v1.5 which .dll do I select and this .TOT says LS970 not E970... Cannot go back to stock... Where is the USA ATT E970 OTT File? Right now TeenyBin screwed up my phone I just cannot flash anything they all fail "Cannot Execute Updater .Bin"... Unless someone knows how to fix that? I need to get this phone going again... TeenyBin so far has not done anything great other than sucessful twrp but cannot get a rom installed they all fail and I tried every single twrp version and damn near every rom file...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy y'all!

So, special thanks to user "sextape" for providing this, I'm just mirroring it just incase LG decides to change the link, or lock us out.

This is the Stock Shipping Firmware, LGE970AT-00-V10o-ATT-US-SEP-29-2012+0

You need the DLL files, and LGNPST 2.2.3 to flash this. If you need that, hop on the IRC channel ( #lg-optimus-g ) and ask for it.

http://downloads.codefi.re/thecubed/lgoptimusg/att/firmware

I will post the latest firmwares as they are available to this link.

EDIT: Heh, well, it looks like LG took down the firmware from their CSMG server. Get it while it's hot!
    EDIT2: Whoops, my server's got a problem with the plus sign in the download link.. Give me a few while I get that sorted...
    EDIT3: Alright, that's fixed. Sorry about that...
    well now we can have some cooks go in and start tweaking and debloating this firmware so we can upload it to our devices... next best thing besides a fresh ROM

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda premium
    I do not use IRC, can someone post the files necessary for flashing this TOT file?

You don't to "use" it, just log in to the #lg-optimus-g channel (login just requires a screen name, channel and enter reCAPTCHA, but no SW install or requesting an account). Then wait 5-10 min and someone will ask for the files, which will be followed by a posting of the link.
    I've already created my custom boot Ani, thanks! I put it in the themes section for anyone who wants it. Works like a charm. My only gripe is that i can't use my boot animation installer because it says that's a read only file (system /media) Didn't have that issue with my other phone. Could that be caused by the kernel? Oh well, I'll do it manually for now. Keep up the great work!

Check your PMs in about 10 minutes. I will shoot you my insecured kernel so you can give it a shot. I will start a thread in a little while but u have to run to Best Buy...I am glad I paid for 1 year total coverage because it fell and the corner if the screen is black. Or maybe I should wait to finish my Note 2 project....damn I hate doing icons ..lol. anyhow try the kernel I link

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Check your PMs...

Sent from my LG-E970 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2