Problem with notifications

Search This thread

nevermind

Jan 25, 2007
Prague
Recently, I found out, that most meetings which are 2 days later than today, don't show up in the notification queue and therefore an alarm isn't launched. It works for tomorrow meetings/actions, but not for 2 days and later. I tried hard reset, also PC outlook cleanup. No change at all. I tried even hard reset, NO SYNC, installed app from card to check the notification queue and made a meeting in the calendar - again no notification. Pretty weird, it sucks ass..
But what's weird, when I synch via ActiveSync, sometimes the notifications are erased and new are set up. So it's a problem with the phone...
I was searching on internet and I found out, it might have something to do with files calupd.exe and calnot.exe . I found these files in my Windows folder, but the size is really weird - calupd has the size 1684, calnot has size 1968. Can somebody else check the size of calupd and calnot in the Windows folder? I wonder if the size on my phone is OK or corrupted...
Again - hard reset with NO ACTIVESYNC didn't help...
I have a Qtek 8500 with latest firmware RUU_STAR100_3.6.251.0_02.67.30_QtekEUR_Ship.exe

To be honest, I do regret that I bought the Qtek 8500.. The worst clamshel in my life. God bless Samsung