[Q] Help needed!!!!

Search This thread

Faiyaz5yaz

Jan 18, 2014
chennai
Slim-galaxysmtd-4.3.build.2.2-OFFICIAL-1768
is this build stable ? how about battery ? and bugs ?
am compete noob ,,,
thanks in advance ,,
sorry for spamming

darkmage93

Mar 1, 2010
Iasi-Cotnari
Slim-galaxysmtd-4.3.build.2.2-OFFICIAL-1768
is this build stable ? how about battery ? and bugs ?
am compete noob ,,,
thanks in advance ,,
sorry for spamming

of course it's stable, but there are some bad parts about jellybean. first, the battery life isn't that great, and secondly, the ram management is awful (after installing facebook and whatsapp, as an example, you will only have about 40-50 mb free ram). i would recommend you to flash CyanAOSP v2.9.0 4.4.2 kitkat + semaphore kernel. it has great battery life, it's blazing fast, and the ram management is perfect (about 160mb free ram with facebook and whatsapp installed).

shubhkirtisharma

Sep 1, 2012
Chandigarh
OnePlus 6
OK now since you talking about stability. SlimROMS are quite stable but there are better ROMs than slim ROMs such as Supernexus which I am currently using and seriously I haven't received a single bug. I am on KitKat version. Others are Mackay ROM, cyanogen mod latest nightly build, or cyanaosp which is good too. Even 4.3 was quite buggy.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Faiyaz5yaz

Jan 18, 2014
chennai
thanks for the responses!!

OK now since you talking about stability. SlimROMS are quite stable but there are better ROMs than slim ROMs such as Supernexus which I am currently using and seriously I haven't received a single bug. I am on KitKat version. Others are Mackay ROM, cyanogen mod latest nightly build, or cyanaosp which is good too. Even 4.3 was quite buggy.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

thanks for the responses..
i installed official cm 10.2.1.. and its working fine..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyangenmod

thanks for the responses..
    i installed official cm 10.2.1.. and its working fine..

I have used CM 10.2 and now using CM 11 and they both work fine , though I only use it on WiFi not cell service so can't comment on that. The CM 11 is still being developed so might be a few bugs here and there.