[App - Honeycomb, ICS] Wizz, Widget collections

Search This thread

KingDavid63

Apr 6, 2011
Warrior, AL
www.facebook.com
it wont let me download fron the market for some reason says "duplicate android provider" or some ****.. i bought colorize and would like to have this one as well, any help wuld be greatly appreciated..

Wizz is a powerful collection of android widgets that provide useful widget
for fast access importance data and social media status on your mobile home screen.
There are widgets in Wizz
✓ Facebook
✓ Facebook Stack
✓ Twitter
✓ Twitter Stack
✓ Agenda
✓ Calendar
✓ Google Reader
✓ Google Reader Stack
✓ Message

Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.snowbee.colorize.hd

https://wizz.colorizewidget.com

V1.8
-Supported Android 4.0 ICS
-Added more features
-Fix some bugs

PooJou

Oct 28, 2011
Hi SnowBEE - A minor issue.

With the twitter widget on ICS - if I hit a tweet and hit "reply" it replies to the persons NICK NAME as opposed to their @handle.

Ie. if your nickname is Tom Ford but your handle is @thomasford, if I hit "reply" it'll try and tweet @Tom Ford instead of @thomasford.

If this could be rectified, I'd love this app to bits!!!

PooJou

Oct 28, 2011
Hey SnowBEE

Thanks so much for the prompt update - twitter is fantastic now!!

- Lichan

SnowBEE

Dec 25, 2006
Bangkok
it wont let me download fron the market for some reason says "duplicate android provider" or some ****.. i bought colorize and would like to have this one as well, any help wuld be greatly appreciated..

It can't install together with Colorize Widget If you want to install Wizz you should removed Colorize Widget First (Next update will fixed this problem)

ybox

Feb 13, 2011
Very nice widget, thank you.

But how can i switch the month in the calendar (month view, Galaxy Nexus ICS) ?
Example, i want the see now the dates from January without change to agenda

Yamato-san

Aug 24, 2008
Trutnov
Very nice widgets, I have a Pro version. But I have to complain on Twitter: do not work mentions, avatars in retweets are bad (retweets avatars instead of the original retweeters) and some are not complete retweet. Android Pro Widgets all this can do, but in appearance and Wizz controls are much better. It was not to adjust this?

And yes, the calendar would be to switch to fit a month

easyc

Jul 18, 2007
Red Sox Land.
I just bought the "pro" version of these. They are all great, but I don't know what the Wizz Message widget actually does??? I was hoping this was an email widget for my email accounts, but there isn't a way to assign it to anything. It just sits empty on the homescreen.

Any insight?

-Galaxy Tab 10.1

specialthomas

Feb 23, 2012
Other Widgets

I'm a fresh pro user of your application!

Could it be possible to add an ICS theme (I can't theme the header for the moment ) ?

Also, could you make a To Do list widget? Like the one in GoLauncher. Please!

Devastator88

Oct 30, 2010
Also, could you make a To Do list widget? Like the one in GoLauncher. Please!

difinitely agree, simple minimalistic to do widget would be great

and if You could look for agenda widget when its resized to 2x2, this two blue and dark stripes are really bad looking

2012-02-29_21-28-32.jpg

Top Liked Posts