[TUT] {EASY!} Batch APK Install WITHOUT Prompts

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HOW TO INSTALL BATCH APK FILES WITHOUT PROMPT
    for n00bs too..

It's like this -
    1. Place all your APK files into a folder.
    2. Extract all the files from the ZIP Attachment below the post into it.
    4. Enable 'Android Debugging' or 'USB Debugging' in Settings->Developer options and select 'Apps and ADB' in the Root Access option.
    2. Connect your mobile to your PC.
    3. Open the 'cmd.exe'.. (included in the folder you extracted).
    4. Type
    Code:
    adb devices
    5. If your device gets listed, you've successfully connected through ADB. :good:
    6. Type this code into the command prompt window :
    Code:
    forfiles /m *.apk /c "cmd /c adb install @file"
    7. Done! The APK files will automatically get installed onto your device!!

You can also use this to install batch APK files to your emulators like BlueStacks. Just check if it's connected using the 'adb devices' command. :)
    EnJoY! :D:fingers-crossed::victory:​
    You can skip steps 1-10 in the first part, and replace steps 6-7 in the second part with
    Code:
    forfiles /m *.apk /c "cmd /c adb install @file"

It's much easier that way.
    Re: [HOW TO] Batch APK Install WITHOUT any Prompt

So is this a tutorial on how to download pirated apps, then install them all at once :p

I never said that anywhere.. :screwy: :what:

Sent from my One V

Or if you don't have computer handy you can always throw all the works into a folder and open a terminal window and execute this command

pm install *.apk

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk HD

you download apk's.. that mean they are pirated... does anyone here download apk of free app? :p lol i don't... nd don't think anyone here does...

Heyy.. I never download any APK's..! It's just that I have a really slow internet connection (I don't even have it in my PC, I use USB Tethering for all I do on the internet.) So, I can't afford to download the same apps again and again.. why to waste so much of my data by downloading every app again when changing ROMs? So, I download games and everything from the Play Store and make a backup of them in the form of APKs..

Sent from my One V