[KERNEL] Amperific SuperKang Project | r3 | 3.4.0 | [27-8-2014]

Search This thread

pear1st

Jun 23, 2009
Amazing kernel, but one problem, as i use it on cloudy g3rom, the phone worked in full core online,so hot to autoreboot again and again.can you fix it, pal? thx a lot!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

pear1st

Jun 23, 2009
Make some corrections,not only g3rom but also cloudystock2.2 has the same problem,four cores work all the time,what the hell!

NEO2598

Mar 17, 2014
@Amperific, I know that you are very bussy, but could you tell me if your kernel has intelidemand and death line option?
I am using this combination on PA final and is awesome(stock houstonn kernel).

I get around 5-6 SOT even 7 with lower usage.

Reactions: nixholas

reas0n

Dec 23, 2010
Google Pixel 6
Nope. ): I'll be glad to build. In fact, I have a build ready. But if you want me to release it for you guys to try, that's a hell no. I don't want you guys to end up like me.

So. Give me sometime. :) Will earn the money for it :]

Had You flashed the latest stock KitKat and used AutoRec and then started to test, work etc? Just being curious, because I don't see that many users did it, I did it and don't have any issues, I'm flashing everything. I also flashed dr87's TWRP with thermal control to be more safe.

nixholas

Jun 15, 2013
Lion City
github.com
Had You flashed the latest stock KitKat and used AutoRec and then started to test, work etc? Just being curious, because I don't see that many users did it, I did it and don't have any issues, I'm flashing everything. I also flashed dr87's TWRP with thermal control to be more safe.

I found out that dr87's thermal control is indeed SAFER but it is still not completely safe.
The problem lies with the hardware, not software.

Snapdragon chipsets use one of the most hardcore clockrates available on phones. Although proven to be battery saving, the heat emitted cannot be stopped but can only be slowed. What's most important is that LG did a BIG Mistake in planning the layout of the phone. However, again, only by fixing the hardware would fix the issue.
problem lies with heat.

Why will the screen pixels die?
Found it out.
Condition:

Both panel and processor must be >46.5 degrees. So take note. DO NOT FLASH OR RESTART your phone if you're over that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NEXT RELEASE: 27 AUGUST 2014 GMT+8 0900

With the introduction of so many kernels in the forums, every user just wants his/her phone to enjoy the crisp experience of their device. With ASKP, you get to enjoy the brilliant works of all developers into one small kernel. ASKP, is a modified kernel that merges many tweaks together, just like P.A.C.

ASKP is only run by me and pattyboi:) for now. Please bear with the slow speed of updates. I'm working on 3.4 for the Galaxy Nexus and also for you guys at the same time.
    I promised before, ALL ROMS WILL BE SUPPORTED. But when I say ASKP is fully released. For now, I'll be releasing slowly. So please bear with me.

Supporting Devices:
    LG G2
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Variants of ASKP released for per-ROM basis statuses: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53569650&postcount=6

READ THIS FIRST
    - There's always a name in each file right? The word at the end is the most important. And of course, make sure the model number is correct.
    ONLY TWO WORDS ARE GIVEN FOR SIMPLICITY. STOCK and CAF.
    - CAF kernels are for AOSP ROMs. A N/CAF (Non-CAF AOSP) Kernel will also be present upon full release of ASKP.
    - ASKP has just started venturing into G2's development, please be patient if there is no support for your ROM yet.
    - I am not responsible for any problems incurred on your device. This kernel is not fit to be a daily driver YET. Still in pre-alpha stage.

Changelog To Be Released after Alphas.

Downloads: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=4678#downloads
    Savoca's Mirror: http://savoca.co/Amperific

Source: https://github.com/AmperificSuperKANG/G2-Kernel.git

Credits:
    Everyone. :) From XDA.
    As well as savoca for his awesome file transfer access to me.
    Special Thanks to Dorimanx for the help in packing up the boot.img.

Based on: Dorimanx's Stock v20D Source. (Pulled from him as the internet connection I have is incapable of pushing a 1GB+ Source). This is a CLEAN LG Source.
    I also want to thank him for his own build script, without it, I couldn't have built kernels as fast as before.

If you'd like to donate to me, Please do so, It'll be used for creating a tracker and an FTP site. :)
    So you're buying yourself a beer. Heheh.

I really thank you!

Donors Hall of Fame:

- nope

XDA:DevDB Information
    Amperific SuperKang Project, Kernel for the LG G2

Contributors
    Amperific, Dorimanx, pattyboi:)
    Kernel Special Features: Advanced Memory Hotplugging System

Version Information

Created 2014-06-21
    Last Updated 2014-06-21

XDA:DevDB Information
    Amperific SuperKang Project, Kernel for the LG G2

Contributors
    Amperific, Dorimanx, pattyboi:)
    Kernel Special Features: Advanced Memory Hotplugging System

Version Information

Created 2014-06-21
    Last Updated 2014-08-26
    For now, on wich ROMs will this work? I am a noob and don't know about sources and compatibilities...

Sent from my G2 running CloudyG3 on ART

You're using Cloudy's G3 eh. You're on luck. That's the first one.

Releases In order for Stock G2 and Ported G3 ROMs,
    D802 (Released)
    D800 (Released)
    D801 (Released)
    D803
    VS980
    LS980

After this,
    Releases for All devices for Paranoid.

Then,
    Releases for All devices for CM.

Also,
    Releases for All devices under Mahdi's Sources.

Finally,
    Releases for the next MOST requested ROM.

After this, expect features to fly in.

@nimrodsv Go ahead and ask him.

Guys, once again. THIS IS NOT A COPY OF DORIMANX.
    I only copied his RAMDisk with his permission. Without it, I wouldn't be able to boot on the majority of ROMs.

The kernel source itself will be different from his indefinitely.
    Members,

CLEANED A LARGE NUMBER OF OT.
    Now, get back to some serious development talk and stop whining, thanking (please remember there is a THANKS button) and make this sensible.

and IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING MOVE ON. No one is begging you to stay here.

Thanks a lot
    Guys before I sleep,
    All Stock variants are up.

And I apologise about the CAF guide.
    I briefly scanned through the source and realised that there are different variations of CAF. CMs, and etc. Even LG.
    So all variations will be made available as well.

Nights
    Don't stop the dev of your Kernel please !
    While waiting for his reply...

I'll be merging sources with V20D soon after releasing kernels for AOSP. Once all my boot images bootup properly, I"ll wipe ALL commits made from dori's fork and begin my own commitment tomorrow.

cheers.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk