[Q] invalid PIV signed system image error after flashing Global Moto G to EU Rom

Search This thread

Abdo shniba

Mar 9, 2014
Hi Guys

I need your help please, I've bought the global Moto G from amazon.com and I've tried to flash the UK and EU Roms but each time it gives me the same error message "invalid PIV signed system image" after the command "mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk1"
the other commands gave no no error messages but the device wont boot and it stocked on the broken android logo ,

Please tell me what should I do guys, I would really appreciate your help

robin0800

Jan 22, 2012
Brighton
Google Pixel 7a
Hi Guys

I need your help please, I've bought the global Moto G from amazon.com and I've tried to flash the UK and EU Roms but each time it gives me the same error message "invalid PIV signed system image" after the command "mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk1"
the other commands gave no no error messages but the device wont boot and it stocked on the broken android logo ,

Please tell me what should I do guys, I would really appreciate your help
Well UK stock ROM doesn't have 1 at its end it uses .0 .1 .2

unrafa

Dec 17, 2008
Galicia
LineageOS
Try download the rom again probably its corrupted, and try to place it in desktop folder before flash, not in very long rpute paths or in external drives with different filesystem. I had many problems hard to spot becaise managing files from windows accessing reiserfs drives.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Abdo shniba

Mar 9, 2014
Try download the rom again probably its corrupted, and try to place it in desktop folder before flash, not in very long rpute paths or in external drives with different filesystem. I had many problems hard to spot becaise managing files from windows accessing reiserfs drives.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I'll try the GPe Rom, and will let you know

Abdo shniba

Mar 9, 2014
570 9825548

I tried the GPe rom and the same thing happened only now it's stuck on the Google logo, please guys help me out, what should I do?

Update: I unlocked the bootloader and everything went fine, sorry guys, I thought it wasn't necessary

Last edited:

mukulji@12345

Jul 10, 2017
I have Moto e XT1025 when I tried to install stock rom it says invalid piy signature and remote failure . My phone stuck on Moto logo and also when I tried to unlock my bootloader on Moto site it says your mobile is not qualified for unlock please help to getting out from this problem
ASAP

richi323

Jul 14, 2010
Lima
i have the same problem, with my phone stock in fastboot mode and no option to flash any rom and my bootloader not qualify to unlock.

D

Deleted member 8314977

same problem here invalid PIV images please help