Senseless-4.0.3-ICS-v1.0.0[2/7/2012]

Search This thread

nkd

Aug 12, 2010
I think he put the Gmail.apk in data/app on accident not sure? All you have to do is put it into /system/app and you'll have Gmail. Turn sync off on calander and you won't have that issue at all.

That is not even the issue anymore. I get the android.acore process has stopped working error every second now. It pops up every second almost.

excellentnuke

Jun 1, 2010
Anyone else have something constantly in the notification bar? The title is 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLM and the subtitle is candidate.

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Easy to say for you. Full wiped twice, so yea may be it is my problem only. I am just inputting my experience. Three reboots, I am having the same error continously.

Hmm maybe try flashing the kernel from newts stock sense rom first and see if that works.

Last edited:

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
So far the issues I've noticed are: 1.) Cannot download from market. I've tried changing apps as well, that did nothing. 2.) Gtalk doesn't work. Swapped out with another Gtalk and it works, some people were saying signing into gtalk would help w/ the market issue. Market still not working after adding working Gtalk. 3.) SystemUI force closes during calls sometimes 4.) mms issue still present and cannot send with the standard messaging app. 5.)Google cal sync issue. So far these are the things I have noticed from my usage throughout the night. Thanks!

Edit: Seems like some apps install and others don't :x.

Last edited:

Newt

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2011
New Castle
HTC U11
HTC U11+
hmm must have been the inverted apks I added that is causing those issues because I'm not having them.... I'll check into it when I get up

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bubbled

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
hmm must have been the inverted apks I added that is causing those issues because I'm not having them.... I'll check into it when I get up

I tried a different market and it still wouldn't download. Gtalk worked however when I swapped it out. Maybe the market I tried isn't fully compatible with the ROM.

zeroxg4

Nov 8, 2009
Out of curiosity, how many of you used CWM-Touch as opposed to Amon-RA?

Also, what's MD5's are you guys getting?

Bubbled

Sep 9, 2011
Roseville
That is not even the issue anymore. I get the android.acore process has stopped working error every second now. It pops up every second almost.

did you install an ics kernal because newt said he didn't include one. if not try flashing boot.img from another 4.0.3 ics rom first.

i've installed with Amon RA and have only the problems newt stated, thanks newt!

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
Anybody notice there is 2 calender apps?

Here is the MD5 I have
ad3c081d-abcc-ea42.jpg

Also getting weird SU permissions requests from these
ad3c081d-abf8-9c6b.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom is based off of our last leak with 4.0.3 ICS with features from the popular Gummy Nexus rom for Samsung Galaxy S.... i removed almost every sense component from the system so close it is almost aosp.... do not try to add any sense features back by yourself because they will most likely not work.....

2012-02-04_23-59-32.png
    2012-02-05_00-01-01.png
    2012-02-04_23-59-52.png
    2012-02-04_15-27-24.png
    2012-02-04_14-47-08.png
    2012-02-04_14-34-18.png

Features

Change log 2-7-2012
    *Fixed Market issue
    *Fixed sync errors
    *added back some needed apks
    *fixed inverted apks
    *talk
    *calendar
    *market
    *gmail
    *Mail
    *You Tube
    *MMS & contacts
    *removed Gummy settings ;-)
    *added Rom control by romanbb big thanks to him
    Rom contol has alot more options and is setup nicely you will enjoy it
    *added car home
    *added Nova launcher
    did a few more things i dont remember

rom is still early guys and needs work but is stable nowSystemUI still crashes during boot and calls(WIP ill fix it soon)
    turn vibration touch off in settings for phone i have a fix for it but it wont be included till i make a patch

*base android 4.0.3
    *stock modified kernel
    *all components are aosp
    *inverted apks Blue on black
    *Talk
    *MMS
    *Contacts
    *Dialer/Phone
    *Music2
    *Calander
    *Market
    *Gmail
    *more to come
    *Gummy settings
    *hide clock/center clock
    *hide am/pm
    *lockscreen settings
    *performance settings
    *ill add my own tweaks as well later
    *old style quick settings at top... (4G toggle dont work right now)
    *Lockscreen camera shortcut works

this is a early build but i had fun doing it because i needed a change for a bit so i will be updating often... dont expect a daily if you flash this yes it is stable enough for most but only about 90% there.... i took way sense componets out then ive ever seen anyone do before and i will continue to do so as long as nothing major pops up from doing it... i can tell you there is only 8 total htc apks in this rom and they were needed for data to work or they would be gone... if you like aosp this is the rom for you

issues
    *first boot systemui forces closed but then its fine
    *while dialing phone vibrates alot
    *you tell me

Not going to include a boot.img unless you guys ask most people use what they have already, as long as its a ics kernel your fine.....

Enjoy!!!!!!
    im about to finish up guys then ill upload ill post it before i crash tonight
    Newt, I suggest you put some kind of step by step to get it booting correctly, or at least what you would do to get it booting with the .acore stopping in the OP since this thread is getting cluttered with different people throwing out different ways to do it and it's getting a bit confusing.

I will fix the op once I get time... I didn't plan on many people liking this so I just slapped everything together... It'll all be fixed soon

I'm working on this rom today I'm alil behind because the wife bought me a new dev machine yesturday but I'm almost setup

So do i flash the boot image first or the rom and where do i get the boot img?

Ok last question? Does beats audio work on this rom and what about face unlock?

Hey could you confirm if beats audio works on this rom and face unlock?

Whats wrong with the Download?

Holy crap dude do you even bother to read through the forums? There is nothing wrong with the download.. If you READ the thread Newt posted this http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?11238-Senseless-4-0-3-ICS-v1-0-0-2-4-2012&p=178493#post178493 for the download. I'm all for helping people out, but you gotta atleast try first. There are so many threads out there telling you how to flash a freaking ICS rom :rolleyes:. If you're THAT curious about if facelock works, or if beats works on this build.. Why don't you flash it yourself?