[ROM][IML74K] ICZen rc1.4 - Royale with Cheese - 3-24-12 [Deficient Development]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Br1cK'd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 23, 2010
Colorado
Anyone having issues doing a nandroid? Every time it stops at backup data

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Start on post#825 and read forward,no solutions,that I'm aware of.
Some got it to backup,but not restore,as far as I know.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1499455&page=83

I recommend a different kernel if you guys want a solid nandroid backup, Icy Glitch seems to have an issue with those.

Edit - I'm beginning work on my own kernel, but that might be a slow process to get something stable for you all.

Edit 2 - build27 for the vibrant has the nav bar enabled by default. Its working, but I really don't like it.

Last edited:

Kennii

Jun 30, 2009
I recommend a different kernel if you guys want a solid nandroid backup, Icy Glitch seems to have an issue with those.

Edit - I'm beginning work on my own kernel, but that might be a slow process to get something stable for you all.

Edit 2 - build27 for the vibrant has the nav bar enabled by default. Its working, but I really don't like it.

"nav bar" is status bar?

Big Dog KMc

May 11, 2010
Well, Couldn't let it go any farther.

ce1db696-a236-66ff.jpg

ce1db696-a28b-1a2b.jpg

Ended up being a heavy call day.

Sent from my Vibrant using XDA App.

Br1cK'd

Sep 23, 2010
Colorado
"nav bar" is status bar?

Nope, the Nav Bar is the bar at the bottom of the stock ICS Galaxy Nexus builds, its their home buttons and what not, but on screen buttons.

And, it is possible to toggle the option off to get all your screen real estate back, so build27 is going forward with the testing phase now.

Well, Couldn't let it go any farther.

Ended up being a heavy call day.

Sent from my Vibrant using XDA App.

17 hours, thats still pretty epic.

Can't mount SD. HMMMMMMM I wonder why?
I'm on latest build BTW

AOKP build27 is what you mean right? Cause I know rc1.1 mounts just fine.

kevho00

Dec 29, 2010
Miami, FL
No im on yours. rc1.1
But it was my bad, my phone was all stupid.
Btw don't flash the amoled theme over rc1.1, bootloops ftww

jrosarioaz

Dec 21, 2010
Peoria
I have had this issue as well. I think i might need to odin to stock and then reinstall and my future nandriods should work. It seems like something is corrupted and ive done this in the past to fix my issues. Normally i have the issue with apps not installing, but try to Odin back and see if that fixes it.

Br1cK'd

Sep 23, 2010
Colorado
No im on yours. rc1.1
But it was my bad, my phone was all stupid.
Btw don't flash the amoled theme over rc1.1, bootloops ftww

Yeah, those need to be updated.

@Doug, you should PM me if you want the build27 framework, I'm all done with it if you want to work your magic on it next for those themes.

Br1cK'd

Sep 23, 2010
Colorado
CANNN'TTT...KEEP.....UUP!! Themes I've posted are all down :mad:
Give me time with #27:cool:

Believe me I know man, I'm running circles trying to keep up with Romanbb and learn some kernel magic.

PM on the way with a dl link for you.

EDIT - NVM, you can't receive PMs. If you want a dl link for the build27 stuff I got, get at me, I'm not ready to make it public yet, but will give this to you for your theming fun time.

serendipityguy

Oct 9, 2010
Sunny, CA
I have googled the topic and it is BIG, it is a shame that we dont have this feature

For all you bass heads out there, BeatsAudio lib files flashable http://db.tt/JHxtFw76
There's no app just sound performance :D
Will this work on 2.2 roms?
Will this play nicely with Samsung Vibrant?
Will this get along with Voodoo Sound Plus?

I have googled the topic and it is BIG, it is a shame that we dont have this feature with the roms here.

muleyman

Sep 30, 2010
Morgan
Haha, I completely agree! I know that when I'm in a poor-signal area, it takes a little longer...but I am sure that's just because the data connection sucks.

Someone just got me started on Draw Something (like Pictionary that you can play against your friends), but it's not quite as habit-forming.

My main issue I've always had with every ROM is that when I'm streaming something in the background (like the King of All Media, Howard Stern, on SiriusXM) and I try to play WWF simultaneously, SiriusXM seems to stop playing altogether. It seems like when the SiriusXM app isn't running in the foreground, it pauses itself after a couple minutes, and I have to open it back up to start it again. There are no settings on the app to fix this. Do you know if there are any settings somewhere else on the phone that may keep it streaming in the background?

I've had this problem with ICS roms as well, using slacker or tune in radio. If I have the music app open and then need to reply to a text, etc., it closes itself when it gets moved to the the background. My guess it's a resource issue and ICS thinks it's doing us a favor managing what it sees a an inactive program. If anyone has a solution please share!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Reactions: gdpaull

Dougfresh

Jan 15, 2011
Treasure Island beach, FL
Believe me I know man, I'm running circles trying to keep up with Romanbb and learn some kernel magic.

PM on the way with a dl link for you.

EDIT - NVM, you can't receive PMs. If you want a dl link for the build27 stuff I got, get at me, I'm not ready to make it public yet, but will give this to you for your theming fun time.

Holy smokes.Thanks for the heads up on the PM thing.Back to PMing..Send away

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Will this work on 2.2 roms?
Will this play nicely with Samsung Vibrant?
Will this get along with Voodoo Sound Plus?

I have googled the topic and it is BIG, it is a shame that we dont have this feature with the roms here.

I flashed away and I notice a difference. Not a major mind-blowing one but yes.I use voodoo plus and soundFX simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a dream, that one day my fellow brethren will be noticed and respected for their contributions.

I have a dream, that actual contributors to the community will garner a bit more respect from the mods of their respective forums.

I have a dream, that not only the community and the developers live together in harmony, but that mods (in other forums) aren't going to be total micro managing assholes going on a power trip.

I have a dream.

Oka1, you are ****ing great man, the best! But some of your fellow mods are really getting to be jackasses, and having driven one of my good friends and newly formed team mates away, I am going to follow suit.

I'm taking all my **** down from XDA, and moving to Greener Pastures.

Please, join us.
    I Have A Dream

I have a dream, that one day my fellow brethren will be noticed and respected for their contributions.

I have a dream, that actual contributors to the community will garner a bit more respect from the mods of their respective forums.

I have a dream, that not only the community and the developers live together in harmony, but that mods (in other forums) aren't going to be total micro managing assholes going on a power trip.

I have a dream.

Oka1, you are ****ing great man, the best! But some of your fellow mods are really getting to be jackasses, and having driven one of my good friends and newly formed team mates away, I am going to follow suit.

I'm taking all my **** down from XDA, and moving to Greener Pastures.

Come join us.
    Moved 10char
    OP Updated

rc1.3

-Updated to AOKP Milestone4 vibrantmtd base: http://forum.aokp.co/
    -subZero Kernel, build5 by mr_psycho: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23339985&postcount=1440
    -Updated Market to the Play Store
    -Replaced Superuser with SuperSU
    SubZero -- the first thing I thought of was that Arnold Schwarzenegger bomb "The Running Man". That was like the Mr. Freeze dude he had to open up a can on.

I still like it though.

Way to bring me down, dude! lol

Mr. Freeze is one of his worst roles. lol

MP

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Okay, folks. Just unloaded from the docks. Fresh kernel crack.

subZero v1.0 "Fatality" Build #5

Basically the same as my "unofficial" Devil v14.2 kernel. BFS, SIO/Conservative by default. Many tweaks since then, though. I'll probably make separate thread for it all.

New in this release:
    - New name. New bootsplash.
    - BLX v1 (Battery Life eXtender)
    - Fully functional CWM v5.5.0.4 with working ADB, USB, and Nandroid.

* Still no DeepIdle. I'm not convinced DeepIdle does anything for conserving battery, and may be the cause of the lockscreen issues (unresponsive, freezing, or death).

** GPS is still touch-n-go. It may work for you. It may work coming out of deep sleep for you. Or it may just be problematic, and require reboots, and other GPS tweaking.

Anyway, here it is.

Let me know if you find any bugs. I personally haven't experienced any crashing, but that doesn't mean it won't/can't crash. No kernel is perfect.

Enjoy.

MP