[Help Your Community]----Operation International Fruit Cake----[Help Your Community]

Search This thread

yuric

Nov 11, 2010
Ubatuba, SP
I will add it to the OP. Which carrier?

Thanks a lot, up...

My carrier is Claro but I prefer to have the Retail version.

:)

[URL ="http://www.updatemymoto.com/"]
updatemymoto.jpg
[/URL]

arqda

Jul 5, 2012
can anyone post a link to korean fruitcake? im getting 404 error from the link

Fastrite

Oct 3, 2009
Devon
Huawei Nexus 6P
Google Pixel 6
I've noticed that all the requests are for GB Fruitcakes.
The only stock ROM that has been on my Atrix is UK T-Mobile Froyo (removed 3 days after getting it).

I can can do a Fruitcake for this if wanted on this thread?

Thanks for a great community effort upndwn4par.

Last edited:

upndwn4par

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
Brazil/Retail/GB236/MB860

Hi!

I'm posting the files extracted from my atrix.

I have no idea if they can be restored, due to the fact my atrix has it's bootloader locked...

Fruit Cake Info

Carrier: Claro AR

Rom Version: GB 2.3.6

Model: MB860]

Many thanks to both of you! The fruit cakes are finished and available for download.

Thanks a lot, up...

My carrier is Claro but I prefer to have the Retail version.

:)

The fruit cake is available. See second post.

can anyone post a link to korean fruitcake? im getting 404 error from the link

Finished fruit cakes are found at the Atrix Reboot Project.

I've noticed that all the requests are for GB Fruitcakes.
The only stock ROM that has been on my Atrix is UK T-Mobile Froyo (removed 3 days after getting it).

I can can do a Fruitcake for this if wanted on this thread?

Thanks for a great community effort upndwn4par.

Not long ago there were quite a few requests for Froyo fruit cakes. I haven't seen any in a while. Maybe when you are bored and have some free time you could make one.

RoadToNever

Jun 14, 2012
Malmö, Sweden
I installed the EU multilanguage fruit cake from samcripps site in TWRP recovery and I'm getting bootloops on my ATT device. It gets as far as the boot animation. Any ideas?

Last edited:

RoadToNever

Jun 14, 2012
Malmö, Sweden
Wipe did the trick. Works beautifully!

One last non-pressing question: Should I bother switching radios? I'm on 37p right now.

Last edited:

andresrivas

Aug 4, 2010
Córdoba
Hi!

I'm posting the files extracted from my atrix.

I have no idea if they can be restored, due to the fact my atrix has it's bootloader locked...

Fruit Cake Info

Carrier: Claro AR

Rom Version: GB 2.3.6

Model: MB860

workdir zipped folder

Zip created by ROM Factory

Dude, remove my fruitcake...
I just remember that it is rooted, i have moved the music app to /data so i can modify it, has sompletopp on sdcard AND has beats audio installed (but the built-in dsp still works).. So is not pure stock fw...

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2

Fastrite

Oct 3, 2009
Devon
Huawei Nexus 6P
Google Pixel 6
Not long ago there were quite a few requests for Froyo fruit cakes. I haven't seen any in a while. Maybe when you are bored and have some free time you could make one.

Thought I'd have a go at this yesterday but got a problem in that Play says ROM Factory is incompatible with my phone :confused: any ideas? I tried clearing play data.
I'm gonna ask Sam too.

boiski

Apr 18, 2012
Restore to stock ROM

Hi,

I have UK (Orange) Atrix, unlocked for all carriers. Can some one provide Stock Fruitcake for it? Or can I use Europe Retail Fruitcake ("NonEFIG")? Will be a problem? And can someone simply explain what is the main difference between .sbf and Fruitcake? Is the Fruitcake a full Stock ROM/firmware? How to install Fruitcake on my phone, what programs I need? The bootloader is unlocked and the phone is r ooted.@ Now running on MROM (CM7).

Thanks!

Last edited:

upndwn4par

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
Dude, remove my fruitcake...
I just remember that it is rooted, i have moved the music app to /data so i can modify it, has sompletopp on sdcard AND has beats audio installed (but the built-in dsp still works).. So is not pure stock fw...

You know, it would be nicer to ASK me to remove the file...

It has been deleted.

FYI, all fruit cakes are rooted. You can't use ROM Factory without root.

Thought I'd have a go at this yesterday but got a problem in that Play says ROM Factory is incompatible with my phone :confused: any ideas? I tried clearing play data.
I'm gonna ask Sam too.

I have never heard of that error before. Very weird.

Can someone share personal argentina 2.3.6

Added request to second post.

Hi,

I have UK (Orange) Atrix, unlocked for all carriers. Can some one provide Stock Fruitcake for it? Or can I use Europe Retail Fruitcake ("NonEFIG")? Will be a problem? And can someone simply explain what is the main difference between .sbf and Fruitcake? Is the Fruitcake a full Stock ROM/firmware? How to install Fruitcake on my phone, what programs I need? The bootloader is unlocked and the phone is r ooted.@ Now running on MROM (CM7).

Thanks!

Request added to second post.

Europe Retail will work, though you may have to change APN, GPS, etc, settings.

A Fruit cake is like an sbf except it only contains the boot and system images. It is the safest way to return to stock.

You flash it just like any other ROM.

Reactions: boiski

Fastrite

Oct 3, 2009
Devon
Huawei Nexus 6P
Google Pixel 6
Hi,

Thanks!

Trying to do a UK froyo fruitcake (T mob) at the moment but having a few issues. Will try to get it sorted over the weekend and post.

Last edited:

boiski

Apr 18, 2012
Can .sbf be made on Fruit cake, because I found UK, Orange .sbf file ("1FF-olympus_emara-user-2.3.4-4.5.2A-74_OLE-31-release-keys-signed-Orange-GB.sbf")?

batlac

Apr 28, 2010
Stupid question

Hi all,

I have a little question : must I install this ROM via CWM or not ?
Thank in advance :laugh:

nifelvind

Oct 20, 2012
NonEFIGSRetail-EU, GB234, MB860
https ://rapidshare.com/files/3666542606/workdir.zip (please remove space for the link to work)
For those requesting various language versions, this one includes: , Norwegian bokmal, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Dannish, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Nederlands (Belgie/Nederland) and Greek.
Cheers,

Says :

Download not available
Download permission denied by uploader. (0b67c2f5)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is this?
    Operation International Fruit Cake is an effort to provide international Atrix 4G users with a safe way to return to stock

Why?
    SBF files have been removed from the Atrix Reboot Project due to a major hard brick risk
    And sadly, there are currently only two international fruit cakes available at the Atrix Reboot Project

How can I help?
    It’s very simple
    Create a fruit cake with ROM Factory (download from Play Store)
    Post a link for the fruit cake on this thread
    That’s it!

What will you do?

I will replace the standard install script with my universal install script and add your name as the creator
    I will then upload the finished fruit cake to the Atrix Reboot Project where it will be available for download

What’s in it for me?

You get to give something back to this awesome Atrix community!

Can I post requests for fruit cakes?

Yes!

Instructions
    After creating the fruit cake go to the “romf” folder on your external sd card and you will see the fruit cake zip file, and a folder named “workdir”.
    It would make my job a little easier if you would zip “workdir” and post a link to that. But the fruit cake zip will work too.
    When you post the fruit cake link, make sure you also post the country, carrier, ROM version, and Atrix model.
    Example: France, Orange, GB 234, MB860
    Once the fruit cake is listed on the second post, feel free to remove the link from your post or delete the file from your sharing service (Dropbox or whatever)

Many thanks to:

samcripp for ROM Factory and the Atrix Reboot Project
    Everyone that participates

Downloads:
    My Atrix AFH Folder
    International fruit cakes currently available at the
    Atrix Reboot Project

Once the fruit cake is listed here it is available for download and ready for use

France GB234 (carrier, device, and submitter unknown)
    Israel Orange GB234 MB860 by Vazay
    Germany O2 GB234 (device and submitter unknown)
    Korea SK Telecom GB235 MB860 by D-r-e-a-m-e-r
    Mexico Telcel GB236 MB860 by gmacay
    Multi-Language EU Retail GB234 MB860 by berbedesz
    Brazil Retail GB236 MB860 by broccolis

Current Requests

Stock unbranded Australia or New Zealand

Southeast Asia Retail GB234

Claro Personal GB 236

UK Orange (carrier unlocked) GB

Israeli GB 234 (carrier unknown) by Vazay

Carrier is Partner(Orange) Israel
    Korea, SK Telecom, GB 235, MB860

Thanks upndwn4par for such a valuable help.

As directed, please find attached the workdir folder for Korea, SK Telecom, GB 235, MB860

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ypro3o3qk38ew63/workdir.zip
    Hi All,

I know this will help many users in Mexico, but since I'm a noob I cannot post you the direct link, however this has been hosted on 4shared.com, just add the following after that:

Code:
    /zip/JeIhVH8Y/Mexico_Telcel_GB_236_MB860-10-.html

PS.: 'workdir' Folder is included inside the zip.

Thanks for this great thread !