I'm Trying to Fix the Touchscreen for an LG Optimus, Model Designation: LG-E970

Search This thread

Adjutant

Mar 18, 2014
The phone functions well, but it has a crack which has incapacitated the digitizer.

I'd like a way to get all of the photos, text data, and contact information from the phone, but I cannot seem to find a way.

Should I just buy a digitizer?

I guess I could just buy one of these I found on craigslist for $125, but the guy's an hour away. Maybe I could meet him halfway? If I got that, maybe I could move parts over.

Otherwise, I could just Ebay myself some parts.

I searched for "e970 parts" and found what looks like a digitizer replacement for $25. I'd post links here, but I think one of the mods would have to take pity on me.

Anyway, let me know if you have any experience with this, or if there's a better forum for me to post about this

luisoman2000

Jul 4, 2012
The phone functions well, but it has a crack which has incapacitated the digitizer.

I'd like a way to get all of the photos, text data, and contact information from the phone, but I cannot seem to find a way.

Should I just buy a digitizer?

I guess I could just buy one of these I found on craigslist for $125, but the guy's an hour away. Maybe I could meet him halfway? If I got that, maybe I could move parts over.

Otherwise, I could just Ebay myself some parts.

I searched for "e970 parts" and found what looks like a digitizer replacement for $25. I'd post links here, but I think one of the mods would have to take pity on me.

Anyway, let me know if you have any experience with this, or if there's a better forum for me to post about this

Ok lets see:
Digitizer is glued to the LCD, so unless you have the skill, I suggest you buy both lcd and digitizer assembly.