Return to %100 stock

Search This thread

erhangulsum

Dec 18, 2010
Zwolle
Hi guys,
I had my one converted to gpe months ago. And than last month i wanted back to stock. I downloaded htc1guru zip file and flashed with twrp. After that i received sense 6 update. But i could not install it because i had not stock recovery. I tried to install it but did not work for me or i couldnt do it.
Anyway, i installed wwe with stock rom today, again from htc guru. My phone is unlocked but now i receive no sense 6 update.
My cid is: HTC__001
I do not understand what the problem is, maybe you know how can i get sense 6 update. What do i have to do? Please help me...

ugaqety4.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

erhangulsum

Dec 18, 2010
Zwolle
How do you know that i did not read or tried many things? Every forum has people like you, i am not an idiot so if you can help me you can write. I know where is search button and where are other threads about it. I just did many things and i want to know solution!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

NxNW

Apr 11, 2011
How do you know that i did not read or tried many things? Every forum has people like you
My point was you started a new thread with the same title as an existing one. "Every forum has people like you" ;)

As for your actual problem, what HBOOT do you have? You said you once did a GPE conversion: Do you still have the black 1.54 HBOOT?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app