Goodbye i9003 forum

Search This thread

muhsino

Nov 20, 2011
Hi guys, now its weird because I just saw a new post just like I was planning to do. Anyway, I gave my SL to a friend of mine and bought a new phone yesterday. Now I want to thank you guys for everything. Especially to dhiru and other great developers. Most of you dont know me and didnt even see my posts but I was here checking this forum everyday and I know you ! Now it is time, to say a big GOODBYE

Sent from my Discovery using xda app-developers app

Reactions: vishal24387

mathew1234

Jun 16, 2012
Dubai
Which phone??? A discovery?
Details of the new phone pls:D

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

muhsino

Nov 20, 2011
Yeah a discovery but not the discovery you meant :D its called general mobile discovery in my country, but I heard it's real name is "blu" or something. Pretty cool, cheap, and better in all ways than I expected! Bought it like 270 dollars

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379608183942.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379608183942.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: mathew1234

MaelStorm16

Jan 2, 2014
Wow.. 270 dollar.. Cheap.. In my country is equal 2 .. ..... More than 900 local money

mactolorix

Dec 11, 2013
Hi guys, now its weird because I just saw a new post just like I was planning to do. Anyway, I gave my SL to a friend of mine and bought a new phone yesterday. Now I want to thank you guys for everything. Especially to dhiru and other great developers. Most of you dont know me and didnt even see my posts but I was here checking this forum everyday and I know you ! Now it is time, to say a big GOODBYE

Goodbye Bro. Take care always :))

MaelStorm16

Jan 2, 2014
If buy another new phone, dont afraid to give your phone to me. Haha just kidding!! ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah a discovery but not the discovery you meant :D its called general mobile discovery in my country, but I heard it's real name is "blu" or something. Pretty cool, cheap, and better in all ways than I expected! Bought it like 270 dollars