vickycoolest rom status 7 error

Search This thread

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai
yesterday I tried to flash 2 and build of cm10.2 but while flashing it got interrupted and showed STATUS 7 ERROR...I want it badly to make USB charging work...
help guys

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai
I flashed it using twrp, cwm 5.5, cwm 6.0.2.xx and have no problem.:D:thumbup:

even I dunno wats d prob...
actually I have transferred that file to uc cloud storage..and then downloaded to mobile..
but when download was completed the file didn't had any extension..I gave it .zip extension and saw every file was present..so dun think there's wrong anywhere...
file size is also exactly same..

ANDROID-000

Oct 9, 2013
even I dunno wats d prob...
actually I have transferred that file to uc cloud storage..and then downloaded to mobile..
but when download was completed the file didn't had any extension..I gave it .zip extension and saw every file was present..so dun think there's wrong anywhere...
file size is also exactly same..

Try to redownload in op and reflash:thumbup:

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai
I would have do that.. but its better to rectify wat the error is so that in future if some1 faces same error he can get a solution ...
I wud request some seniors to gv me solution ..
also I cannot download again ..in my internet balance is low to download such a big file again

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai
hey ...I extracted all the folders and zipped it again..then I was abl to flash it successfully.. I think I should not have renamed it ..it shud be zipped properly