[ROM][ODIN] Stock DEODEXED KD1 [Root][EDT][5.4.2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Whitehawkx

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Emerald City
Hello everyone! Here is completely deodexed, stock T959VUVKD1 firmware. This is the latest update from T-mobile and needs to be flashed through either Odin or Heimdall.

This is 100% STOCK and comes complete with:
~ Completely deodexed build
~ Stock KD1 Kernel
~ KD1 Modem
~ Root
~ Busybox 1.19.0
~ Modded 3e Recovery from here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1049607 (in other words this is all set up for cwm!)
~ All Bloat
~ Annoying bootup/shutdown sounds
~ Additional app Quickboot
~ As stated above this is STOCK

DOWNLOAD <<<<< Deodexed KD1

Thanks to Joedeveloper for the original files and chadster214 for confirming everything works!

Thank you and please enjoy!

Last edited:

sgyee

Jan 15, 2007
Many thanks! Funny - I download the odexed version, flash it with Heimdall, and now the Odexed one is out right afterwards. Very cool.

Zixx

Sep 1, 2009
Miami
Hello everyone! Here is completely deodexed, stock T959VUVKD1 firmware. This is the latest update from T-mobile and needs to be flashed through either Odin or Heimdall.

~ Stock KD1 Kernel
~ KD1 Modem
~ Root
~ Busybox 1.19.0
~ Modded 3e Recovery from here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1049607 (in other words this is all set up for cwm!)
~ All Bloat

Thanks to Joedeveloper for the original files and chadster214 for confirming everything works!

Thanks againMan you are da Man XP
by Modded 3e Recovery you mean that we will only have to flash the zip in the recovery in order to have CWM? or do we have to follow the whole guide over to be able to have access to CWM again? just wondering there

Whitehawkx

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Emerald City
by Modded 3e Recovery you mean that we will only have to flash the zip in the recovery in order to have CWM? or do we have to follow the whole guide over to be able to have access to CWM again? just wondering there

All you need is cwm. The recovery file needed to bypass signature checking is already in place. Trying to take as many steps out for everyone as I can. :)

Bl4ckpheniX

Nov 12, 2010
minneapples
Whitehawkx, thanks for all you and team edt do for us! Looking forward to trying this out .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

sgyee

Jan 15, 2007
Flashed via heimdall. Now restoring apps.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Bl4ckpheniX

Nov 12, 2010
minneapples
I keep freezing trying to load up recovery after installing the rom. Just hangs at the boot screen.

*edit* that is after replacing the recovery file that is.

Think that whitehawkx already added the cwm files in this one. So just really flash the rom and use included quick boot app to reboot into recovery.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: Whitehawkx

chadster214

Dec 4, 2008
Granada Hills
Installing Apps

on this KD1 release ROM. can anyone confirm that most apps downloaded from the market get installed directly to the SD Card or Am I just trippin??? Did Samsung put a work around for our small internal storage??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

~ Stock KD1 Kernel
    ~ KD1 Modem
    ~ Root
    ~ Busybox 1.19.0
    ~ All Bloat

All you need is cwm. The recovery file needed to bypass signature checking is already in place. Trying to take as many steps out for everyone as I can. :)
    While the XDA community is generally pretty helpful, being a developer community, many expect at least basic reading and computer skills, along with a desire to learn and do for themselves. Multiple posts seeming to demand that a year-an-a-half-old stock ROM, be re-posted aren't going to get you very far. This ROM is widely available in various forms, including a link on Post #288.

I would consider what you are posting and how before you find your way onto a large number of ignore lists, with out without attracting the attention of the, well, shall we say "more direct" members of these forums catch wind of you.
    be kind and hit the thanks button!
    Read my last post.