[Q] Anyone got the last My Verizon app pre-root stuff

Search This thread

TheLoonyRebel

Mar 20, 2010
Amazon Fire TV
Nexus Player
I stupidly deleted my TiBu backup and sadly don't have the apk for the last My Verizon app before they started requesting root access. Does anyone have the apk for that version? Many thanks in advance.

drtrask

Jan 26, 2011
My VZW & Root

I stupidly deleted my TiBu backup and sadly don't have the apk for the last My Verizon app before they started requesting root access. Does anyone have the apk for that version? Many thanks in advance.

I don't know if it's helpful, but I simply went into SuperSU and DENIED "My Verizon" root access. Not sure if that'll accomplish the same thing as installing a version of MyVZW that is "pre-root requesting."

TheLoonyRebel

Mar 20, 2010
Amazon Fire TV
Nexus Player
I don't know if it's helpful, but I simply went into SuperSU and DENIED "My Verizon" root access. Not sure if that'll accomplish the same thing as installing a version of MyVZW that is "pre-root requesting."

True but I haven't felt 100% fully comfy with the latest version. Thankfully it still works just fine with by passing the root access request but it still makes me a bit weary if you know what I mean.

Reilly1812

Nov 23, 2011
West Long Branch, NJ
True but I haven't felt 100% fully comfy with the latest version. Thankfully it still works just fine with by passing the root access request but it still makes me a bit weary if you know what I mean.

I've got version 10.0.615. Believe that is before their recent b.s. Traveling for the next 2 hours. Let me know if you want it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app