[Sept 29] DCS is back - Proudly Presenting DCS-TouchPro-v15 Latest & Greatest [20755]

Search This thread

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
ROM contents

Hi All,

I have taken the plunge and got myself an HTC Touch Pro. I've been waiting for this device for SOOOOOOOO long!

My device has ROM v 1.90.405.1 WWE and RADIO v1.02.25.19. The ROM has loads of cool apps in it like MP3 Trimmer, Teeter and Woldcard Mobile. I would like to install v1.0 Hybrid, to get some more speed out of the beatiful thing.

So the question is - does v1.0 Hybrid have these extra apps included? Or will I have to say goodbye to these apps to get the extra speed? :confused:

wizy

Jun 24, 2006
AVGFree gives a virus warning for DCS V1.0

I have AVGfree with latest update. When I try to expand the rar, I get a virus warning. Does anyone get similar warning?

skrap3

Aug 1, 2008
Krefeld
Downloading and flashing, hope its good :D

Thanks for your work.

It´s nice, fast and stable on my first impresion. Way faster than the stock rom.

Last edited:

JohanDC

Apr 25, 2005
DCS-TouchPro-v11

I have just put the next release online... :D
Check the first post for what's new! ;)

athanaso77

Apr 8, 2007
Area 51
Hi there, very good job!

Do you have included in your ROM netcf3.5?

I also think that some uneeded things should be removed, for example first start video.

JohanDC

Apr 25, 2005
Hi there, very good job!

Do you have included in your ROM netcf3.5?

I also think that some uneeded things should be removed, for example first start video.

I agree that I still have to do some cleaning, which will probably be something for the next release... And netcf is still on v2 as that was included in the original ROM, I'll update it as well in the next one. ;)

athanaso77

Apr 8, 2007
Area 51
Ok, some suggestions by me...
Disable security warnings when installing non-certified applications

Replace...
.net CF 2.0 with .net CF 3.5
HTC zip with PocketRAR

And remove...
Microsoft Update
Transcriber
Welcome Center
Streaming Media
RSS Hub

Last edited:

sdlopez83

Aug 8, 2007
NY-Chile
Sounds great! Hope u will receive it soon so u can give it a try! ;)
Btw, I got mine yesterday & I really love it!!! Bye bye #@$ iPhone! :D

Ohhh so thats why you left us Kaiser flashing moh rons. BC of the Iphone. Really?

Good to see you back to HTC. I am waiting for the ATT version at the end of the month hopefully. GLad to have you back Johan. Your Kaiser roms where flawless. -Cheers

JohanDC

Apr 25, 2005
Ohhh so thats why you left us Kaiser flashing moh rons. BC of the Iphone. Really?

Good to see you back to HTC. I am waiting for the ATT version at the end of the month hopefully. GLad to have you back Johan. Your Kaiser roms where flawless. -Cheers

I didn't have any time at all anymore to spend on HTC devices, so that's why I tried the iPhone, cos it's so easy to use, but in the end I missed building and flashing my ROM's too much... :D

JohanDC

Apr 25, 2005
Ok, some suggestions by me...
Disable security warnings when installing non-certified applications

Replace...
.net CF 2.0 with .net CF 3.5
HTC zip with PocketRAR

And remove...
Microsoft Update
Transcriber
Welcome Center
Streaming Media
RSS Hub

Those are all great suggestions, I'll implement most of them asap, the problem right now is that I am still building my own kitchen to automate some things as they take too much time right now, and currently I am also working on porting the latest SYS over to the TouchPro which I want to have up and running before starting to build my own packages... ;)